RELEX is a fast-growing software company developing its own products that help retail companies plan and operate more efficiently. By accurately forecasting consumption of goods, we reduce inventory costs, increase availability and cut waste. One example of this is helping retailers eliminate spoiled food. To achieve this, we use our in-house built terabyte scale in-memory database, which stores tens of billions of rows of data. We operate with agile methodologies in autonomous but flexible teams. We also make use of the latest proven technologies such as Java 8, Kotlin, React, Rails, Haskell and Elm. Founded in 2005 and headquartered in Helsinki, we are a growing group of over 470 employees with offices in the Nordics, throughout Europe and the US.
The Junior Software Developer role is our entry level position, where people can grow and learn before choosing what area to specialize to. In this role, internally referred to as Technical Project Manager, you will perform technical tasks developing our software and tailoring it to our customers’ needs. Depending on your previous experience and language skills, you will have the chance to participate in implementations also in markets outside Finland.
You will join a team of smart, talented people all committed to the success of an organization that every member feels is more than just a company.
We value the following aspects in our candidates:
- You have an interest in working in international projects
- You have the interest and enthusiasm to solve customers’ problems
- You are not afraid of large amounts of data and analysis
- You are fluent in English. Also, fluency in other European languages is an advantage (Finnish, Italian, Swedish, French)
- You have a university degree or you are pursuing one
- A young, international and relaxed work environment in a flat organization
- Challenging and varied tasks with the possibility to choose your own tools
- Lots of sporting options: Gym, yoga, floorball, badminton… We’ve also got a brewing club!
- And at RELEX we appreciate your work and your skills
As we are growing fast we are constantly looking for new talent. For your information, candidates who have applied to this position can also be considered to other positions within the Solutions team e.g. customer support, infra, internal technical support, release management and internal tools.
Send your application letter and CV in a PDF format as soon as possible but by latest on 20.08.2018 here: https://apply.atalent.fi/relex-junior-software-developer-8-2018. Please note that we will be interviewing candidates already during the application period. Read more about RELEX: https://www.relexsolutions.com. For more information on the recruitment process or the role, feel free to contact aTalent’s Recruitment Manager Hanna Väisänen (+358 40 584 5425, hanna.vaisanen(at)atalent.fi).