Loomis is the specialist in creating an efficient cash flow in society. We offer comprehensive solutions at all levels of society including financial institutions, retailers, other commerce related business and the public sector. Our 24,000 employees operate in about 400 branch offices spread across more than 20 countries.
The customers of Loomis are first and foremost to be found within the banking sector and the retail industry. The demand for efficient cash handling is high among central banks, large commercial banks, large ATM operators, large retail chains but also smaller enterprises. We offer a wide range of solutions for cash in transit (CIT), cash management services (CMS), international valuables logistics and the complete payment platform ”Loomis Pay”.
Cash in transit remains our main source of income but a growing part of our profits is generated through cash management services and advanced products such as SafePoints. The demand for comprehensive solutions regarding cash flow differs significantly depending on the market maturity. In general, the cash management markets are more advanced in Europe compared with other continents.
Loomis is looking for a Lead Developer, Scrum Master to lead the product development team in Vantaa. You’ll be working on the Loomis SafePoint Ecosystem together with a team consisting of product owners, a technical architect, and software developers. The SafePoint Ecosystem consists of various different platforms connected with each other. SafePoint Ecosystem includes an internal incident management system, maintenance system, forecast solution, and value transportation system as well as an end-user portal for the clients, and systems and software for managing e.g. cash registers, safes, and ATMs around the globe. As you can see, we are looking for someone who is able to see the big picture in a complex ecosystem and design as well as implement new features and connections between different interfaces.
We are looking for an experienced developer who is able to handle system complexity and dares to question and bring their own ideas. In this position, you get to roll up your sleeves with coding, too. As you will be working closely with different stakeholders, you need good communication and interpersonal skills. Preferably you also have previous working experience in leading the team and/or from a scrum master or agile coach role.
We hope that you have:
- Several years of work experience in software development
- Experience of Scrum and agile methodologies
- Willingness to take responsibility for leading the team
- Fluent skills in English
We are happy if you also have:
- Previous experience in team leading and/or from a scrum master/agile coach role
- Finnish language skills
We offer you:
- A responsible role and chances to bring your own ideas and affect our tech solutions
- A stable and secure job in a big, global, and also market-leading, company
- Great team spirit and a place where people enjoy working for a long period of time – our low staff turnover speaks for itself
- Career paths into a direction you feel most passionate about, e.g. Software Architect, IT Service Designer, Solution Architect
- Training to support your professional development – through internal and external educational offers we can secure that industry knowledge and job-related skills are deepened and trained.
- Flexible working hours and a possibility for partly remote work
- Competitive salary
- Use of the office gym, sauna, and swimming pool
In this position, you will be employed directly by Loomis.
Sounds like you? Please submit your CV or share your LinkedIn profile (cover letter optional) by the latest 23rd of June via our application system. Feel free to mention your salary request, possible GitHub (or similar) profile, and possible starting date in your application documents. Remember to use the application system, we do not accept applications by email.
You can familiarize yourself with Loomis here: https://www.loomis-international.com/. For more information about the recruitment process contact aTalent’s Recruitment Manager Miili Reponen (+358 50 475 4889, miili.reponen(at)atalent.fi).