At Roima, we are both cutting-edge and experienced, and working hard at the forefront of the ongoing industrial revolution. We aim to boost our customers’ profitability and help them face the increasing demands of today’s world. Through our solutions, companies are able to add intelligence to their enterprise resource planning, product lifecycle management, supply chain, manufacturing processes and logistics. We are growing fast, and as a community of professionals, we are currently approximately 250 people in seven locations in the Nordics serving over 300 companies across Europe.
Roima Intelligence’s Process Business Area is looking for a MES Specialist to strengthen the team of Roima’s 50 MES professionals. In this role you will work as a part of a project team in varying food and technology industry customer projects using Aveva MES platforms. Typically the projects include designing, implementing and configuring MES-solutions according to the client’s needs to enhance operative quality, profitability and control. AVEVA’s products are one of the world’s leading solutions in the manufacturing scene used by for example Coca-Cola, Nucor, Arla Foods, Valmet Automotive and Apetit.
As an ideal candidate you have experience working with MES systems for example with AVEVA’s (formerly known as Wonderware) products such as Intouch or Systems platform. You may have participated in the projects for example as an automation engineer or a system/software developer as long as you are interested in manufacturing operations and translating them into a digital format to help client success. Primarily we are looking for a person who already has some years of relevant experience but if you are still on the junior side in terms of your experience, we would also be happy to hear about your skills and motivation to learn more and work in Roima’s team. Therefore your final role can be adaptable according to your strengths and interests. As a person we hope you have a customer-oriented mindset and willingness to work as an active part of a team.
Roima offers you:
- Steep learning curve to master challenging MES projects with AVEVA’s platforms and therefore gaining skills that are appreciated in manufacturing industries worldwide
- Position in a rapidly growing company with a goal to be the leading partner and best solution provider in the manufacturing industry
- Supportive work environment of approximately 250 motivated colleagues to unleash your full potential. Get to know us via the following link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y2tRUkFWYZg
- Vast amount of professional growth and career opportunities
- Flexibility to combine your work and personal life as you see fit
We are looking for:
- Experience in MES systems and projects
- Understanding and preferably some experience working with AVEVA products
- Fluent English language skills. Finnish language skills are seen as an advantage
- True team-player mindset with willingness to build long-term, value-adding partnerships with our customers
In this position you will be employed directly by Roima Intelligence. Roima’s MES professionals in Finland are mainly located in Espoo and Tampere offices but as we have great remote working possibilities you may choose a location in Finland that suits you the best.
If you are interested, go ahead and apply today! Please submit your CV or share your LinkedIn-profile and optional motivation letter by latest 20.6.2021 via our application system. Feel free to mention your salary request and the earliest possible starting date in your application documents. Remember to use the application system, we do not accept applications by email.
For more information about the recruitment process contact aTalent’s Recruitment Manager Mikko Lahti (+358 400 495 946, mikko.lahti(at)atalent.fi).