VitalSignum Oy develops and provides easy-to-use remote mobile health monitoring solutions and services. Our mission is saving lives by providing everyone with the most reliable, affordable and easy to use mobile monitoring solutions. We are looking to be the most desirable mobile health monitoring solution provider globally. Read more https://www.beat2phone.com/ .
VitalSignum is now looking for a Mobile Developer (React Native) to further develop their mobile solution for a medical electrocardiogram (ECG), that enables monitoring a person’s heart activity and detects any arrhythmia and changes in heart function in a timely and preventive manner. The product called Beat2Phone is a simple, reliable and easy-to-use device and phone app for people with heart conditions and those who have concerns about their cardiovascular health. VitalSignum is a growing startup company and in this position, you’ll have a great opportunity to make an actual impact on how mobile development will be done at VitalSignum in the future.
In this position, you’ll develop further the user interface of the solution and make improvements to the product based on the test results and customer feedback. You are in charge of the Beat2Phone application maintenance and enhancements. In the future, you’ll also be responsible for the development of the cloud platform. You are a key contributor to the agile development team that relies on your initiative and provides support when needed. This role is made for a person who enjoys working independently and has the courage to move things forward.
There are plenty of opportunities for growth in every direction, so the job is a great chance for someone who wants to progress in their career. We hope you to have some previous work experience from mobile application development or other sufficient evidence of competence, and independent skills in React Native, Node.js, and Redux. This is a great opportunity for someone eager to make an actual impact on people’s health and even saving lives.
- The opportunity to work with an important and significant health tech in a meaningful role
- A position where you can really learn more about mobile development and health tech through challenging tasks
- Startup company’s growth opportunities
- Small yet professional and experienced team’s support
- Flexible working hours and a remote work opportunity
- Competitive salary and fringe benefits such as the gym
- An inspiring work environment at Health Innovation Village with good public transportation connections
We hope you have:
- Interest in health technology, and development of healthcare equipment
- Some previous work experience from commercial mobile development or sufficient evidence of competence, for example, from hobby projects or studies
- Strong interest and motivation to work on and develop mobile solutions
- Studies from a relevant field
- Fluent skills in English
We consider as an asset:
- Knowledge or experience from any of the following from our stack: cloud platforms such as AWS, Java and/or Objective-C.
- Fluent Finnish language skills
Sound like you? Please submit your application letter and CV in PDF no later than 1st of October here: https://apply.atalent.fi/vitalsignum-mobile-developer-react-native-9-2019. Please mention your salary request and possible starting date in your application documents. If you have a LinkedIn, GitHub, Stack Overflow, or similar profile, please also link them to your CV. Please note that the position will be filled as soon as the right candidate has been found.
In this position, you’ll be employed directly to VitalSignum
For more information about the position and recruitment process contact aTalent’s Recruitment Manager Miili Reponen (+358 50 475 4889, miili.reponen[at]atalent.fi).