Quuppa is a leading provider of Real-Time Locating Systems (RTLS), with its headquarters in Espoo, Finland, and sales offices in USA, China, Australia, India and the UAE. The company was established in 2012 by a team of experienced engineers and scientists as a spin-off from Nokia Research Center. Today, Quuppa team has successfully commercialized their innovation and created a complete product platform – the Quuppa Intelligent Locating System™ – a one-size-fits-all technology platform for Location Based Services and Applications.
Quuppa is looking for an Operations Assistant to join the team! As Quuppa team member, your main responsibilities will be within product delivery. This includes handling customer orders, preparing and shipping products to customers around the world, invoicing, as well as managing the customer database. In addition, your job will often include also communicating with the customers and helping them with questions related to the order, invoicing or products. The role can be extended to cover also wider responsibilities depending on your knowledge and skills.
The person we are looking for is service-minded, proactive, and not afraid of asking further questions if necessary. As Operations Assistant, there is a lot of both internal and external communication which underlines the importance of interpersonal skills. The working time is on average 25 hours per week, so this job is perfect for a student.
We hope you have:
- Strong customer service mindset
- Relevant studies in the field of business
- Great attention to detail
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills in English
We considered as an advantage:
- Interest in technology or some technical knowledge
- Earlier experience in using ERP and CRM systems
- Good communication skills in other languages
We offer you:
- International working environment with the best colleagues you can find
- Possibility to work with new and innovative technology
- Active team culture also including unofficial events and activities
- Nice perks like free gym access, and fruits and refreshments available
In this position you will be employed as aTalent employee at Quuppa.
If you are interested in the position, please submit your application letter and CV, and latest transcript of records (in PDF) by latest August 29th, 2019 here: https://apply.atalent.fi/quuppa-operations-assistant-8-2019. Please mention possible starting date in your application documents.
You can read more about Quuppa at: http://www.quuppa.com/. For more information about the recruitment process contact aTalent’s Recruitment Manager Anna Kerava (+358 44 204 9486, anna.kerava[at]atalent.fi).