MagiCAD Group is at the forefront of the digitalisation of the Building Services Industry. Our software products help the designers of Mechanical, Electrical and Plumbing (MEP) systems to create better buildings. Well designed buildings can reduce the construction costs and its environmental impact while at the same time, making them more comfortable for the people who occupy them.
At MagiCAD, we work as a team and appreciate everybody’s unique awesomeness. Here you can be yourself and have some fun. Enjoy the flexibility and take responsibility of your own future. This is our promise to all current and future employees.
MagiCAD is now looking for a Product Development Engineer specialized in HVAC & Piping for the building industry to join their Product Development team in preferably Turku but other locations (Gothenburg and Espoo) are also negotiable. In this role you have an unique opportunity to make a difference in the future of HVAC & Piping design by developing MagiCAD’s products. You will have a shared responsibility for product related requirements and issue management concerning the incremental development as well as planning and implementation of future product roadmaps for MagiCAD for Revit and AutoCAD. More specifically, you will gather information, make the needed specifications and test them together with the production teams.
As a Product Development Engineer you act as a link between the customer needs and the coders. You participate in various meetings both internally and externally and turn the wishes and demands of technical area managers, partners and directors as well as customers into concrete specifications and test them together with the coders. Your main target in this role is to become the responsible person of HVAC & Piping discipline, especially regarding MagiCAD for Revit – depending on your current skill set and motivation to grow, this could happen in six months to three years.
Our ideal candidate for this role would be a development-oriented HVAC Engineer with few years of relevant work experience and with a passion for technical solutions. You already have insight on effective HVAC & Piping design and you are eager to develop MagiCAD to help its users to create better buildings. You are organized and you have the ability to handle large amounts of information. You should also feel comfortable in social situations and be willing to interact with not only national, but also international stakeholders and travel abroad when it’s safe to travel again.
We hope you have at least the following qualities:
- Relevant educational background
- Few years of relevant work experience, e.g. HVAC & Piping design
- Knowledge of MagiCAD, Revit and AutoCAD software
- Self-driven attitude and good interpersonal skills
- Fluency in English, both written and spoken
We consider as an asset:
- Fluency Finnish, Swedish or other european languages
MagiCAD offers you:
- A chance to make a difference in the future of HVAC & Piping design and the houses built by constantly developing MagiCAD’s products
- Comprehensive onboarding – at MagiCAD, new employees are well received and feel at home when they onboard to the team
- A laid-back, friendly and self-driven work environment where people enjoy working at – MagiCAD Group Oy was awarded as one of the Great Places To Work in Finland in 2018 and 2019!
- Good employment benefits plus great parties and centrally located modern offices with massage chairs, fruits, games and office dogs – to name a few
- Flexible working conditions and hours as well as an opportunity for remote work
Does this sound like your next career opportunity? Submit your CV, cover letter, and transcript of records at latest by March 14th, 2021 via our application system. Please also mention your salary request and the earliest possible starting date in your application documents.
To familiarize yourself with MagiCAD, please visit here: https://www.magicad.com/fi/. For further information regarding the position and the application process you may contact aTalent Recruiting’s Recruitment Sofia Latva-Koivisto (+358 50 321 4473, sofia.latva-koivisto[at]atalent.fi).
In this position you will be employed directly to MagiCAD.