Aibidia is a young Tech company on a mission to revolutionize transfer pricing. We are about to define an entirely new category. Our cloud-based platform helps companies, advisors and tax authorities optimize all aspects of transfer pricing, from documentation to analytics. Aibidia is providing the #1 digital transfer pricing solution in the market, rapidly gaining international clients from across a wide range of industries. On our way to global markets, we are backed by great VCs like Icebreaker.vc and Global Founders Capital, helping us to reach unicorn status soon.
Aibidia is now looking for a full-time Product Manager to join their growing and ambitious team in Helsinki. In this role you will help build the Product Development Team and be part of the R&D team of 20 people, directly working with Aibidia’s Chief Technology Officer (CTO). For experienced candidates, there is a possibility to take team leading responsibility.
As a Product Manager your main contribution will be to shape Aibidia’s product vision with the key stakeholders, going beyond an operational product manager role. You get to influence the future of the product and the product development team. You will work in a market-oriented cross-functional role with customers, CTO, Marketing, Sales, Customer Success and Engineers – at the intersection between business, technology and user experience. Your main task is to define where the engineering team’s resources should be invested. This includes analysis, documentation and follow-ups of implementations and other crucial decisions.
As a Product Manager, you are a tech savvy person with a business mindset. On one hand, you are eager to understand customers’ pain points and communicate the product’s value to them. On the other hand, you have a good understanding of B2B software product life-cycle and therefore an ability to specify requirements and define an unified standardization process, including guidelines and templates. You will also utilize the customer success team’s insight for further product development. Your decisions and recommendations are data-driven.
We hope you to have:
- Master’s or Bachelor’s degree, e.g. in business, engineering or computer science
- At least 3 years of relevant work experience within software product management, e.g. as Product Manager, Product Marketer, or Product Owner
- Basic understanding of software product development from specifications to production deployment and understanding of DevOps technology (you don’t need to be a software developer)
- High-level creative and conceptual mindset
- Excellent communication skills in English, both written and verbal
- Ability to collaborate with internal and external stakeholders on all organizational levels
We consider a plus:
- Fluency in Finnish
- Skills in software development
We can offer you:
- An opportunity to be part of a fast-growing SaaS company, revolutionizing the entire industry with a great team
- A boost for your professional development – performance-based growth is part of the company culture
- An opportunity to develop into a more responsible position within the company as your competence grows
- A fair share of Aibidia’s success, benefiting from a competitive compensation and incentive package
- Non-hierarchical atmosphere and culture at the office
- A competitive salary
- A comprehensive health and parental leave benefits and additional perks
Please submit your CV and motivation letter by the latest 20th of January via our application system. Feel free to mention your salary request and the earliest possible starting date in your application documents. Remember to use the application system, we do not accept applications by email. We will start screening the applications already during the application period.
You can familiarize yourself with Aibidia Oy here: https://www.aibidia.com/. For more information about the recruitment process, contact aTalent’s Recruitment Manager Kati Hautakoski (+358 50 552 0419, kati.hautakoski(at)atalent.fi).
In this position you will be employed directly to Aibidia.