Noona Healthcare is a young and innovative software company bringing cancer care to patients’ mobile devices. Our mobile service gives patients a voice and improves the quality of cancer care while saving clinical resources. Our vision is to have over one million users by 2020, making Noona the world’s largest evolving real-life cancer patient database. This will provide unique opportunities for researchers, clinicians and Pharma to find novel ways to overcome cancer.
Noona Healthcare is now looking for a Product Specialist to join their team in Punavuori! In this role your main responsibility is to support the product development team in various material creation and coordination tasks related to Noona’s product development documents and clinical content. Your tasks include helping with the required product and release documentation including product specifications, user manuals and release reports. You will also coordinate product localization with our translation partners, coordinate events with our patient focus group and support sales team with product demos and materials.
This position is suitable for fresh graduate or 1-2 years of previous working experience. The position does not require strong skills in software development, but it is important to have basic understanding of programming and interest in creating beautiful software. You will be working in close collaboration with our product managers, developers, designers, quality people, sales guys, customer service and doctors so strong communication and collaboration skills are crucial to succeed in this role. We also hope you to be self-driven and have an eye for detail when finalizing different kind of materials either in Word, Excel or other product development tools.
What we are looking for:
- MSc or BA level degree, optimally a mix of IT/software development, communication and business
- Interest in software development and a tech-savvy mindset
- Precise way of working
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Excellent skills in English
What we consider as an asset:
- Good skills in Excel
Noona Healthcare offers:
- Great opportunity to work in versatile areas of patient focused medical device software development
- An interesting role in the center of growing field of health tech
- Chance to work with a technically interesting and meaningful product and really have an effect on people’s lives
- A fun and relaxed atmosphere at the office
- Chance to adjust the role according to your wishes and gain more responsibility
- Great employee benefits, such as extensive health care, cell phone benefit and sport vouchers
In this position you will be employed directly to Noona Healthcare.
Sounds like you? Please submit your application letter and CV by latest 7th of January here: https://apply.atalent.fi/noona-healthcare-product-specialist-12-2018. Please mention your salary request and possible starting date in your application documents. Note also that we go through the applications already during the application period so act fast.
You can familiarize yourself with Noona Healthcare here: http://www.noona.com/ . For more information about the recruitment process contact aTalent’s Recruitment Manager Meeri Sarkkinen (+358 50 435 0511, meeri.sarkkinen[at]atalent.fi).