Dedicated Network Partners Oy (DNWP) is one of the world’s leading critical communications solution providers. DNWP started out in 2012 as a spin-off from the telecom giant Nokia, where dedicated networks formed the core of the business as early as the 80’s. Today, DNWP brand is available on five continents enabled by our value-added reseller network. ‘Til today, DNWP solutions have been selected by more than 500 customers worldwide with more than 500,000 delivered devices. DNWP’s key product Connection Master is securing business operations and human lives in more than 50 countries. Dedicated Network Partners Oy is ranked among the 5000 fastest-growing private companies in Europe in 2018 according to the Inc.
Dedicated Network Partners is looking for a technical Product Specialist. In this position you will work in collaboration with sales to introduce a new communications technology to our customers. We will expect you to grow to become a Product Manager, with a chance to travel around the globe to support our customers. You’ll need to be able to do technical presentations and product demonstrations as well as solve customer issues. Our local product development and global sales team will give you their full support and help you to succeed.
The position provides you with a meaningful work building the core infrastructure of industrial customers in sectors such as energy, water, oil & gas, airports, railroads and highways. Your job is to work with products which secure human lives and business operations across the globe. There is no typical day in our office, we all prioritize serving the customers needs first with the highest working ethic but we’re not forgetting to have fun either!
You could say that we are one of a kind company in Finland, when it comes either to the technology – or the level of doing international business – therefore this is a quite unique opportunity that we are offering. We feel that a person with capabilities to empathy and integrity, interest towards telecom and IoT and eagerness to work in international environment is most likely to enjoy the job at hand.
Requirements for the candidate:
- Final phase or a fresh degree in computer engineering, telecommunications or mathematics or equivalent (with possibility to write your final thesis if necessary)
- Few years of working experience in a customer interface of whatever industry
- Optimistic and curious mindset
- Clear written and oral English
We consider as an asset:
- Finnish and other language skills
We can offer you:
- Open working environment where you will be supported by our team of world-class telecom professionals
- Role with responsibility over multiple functions and co-operation with different stakeholders
- Possibility to grow to become a true pro of international business and freedom to make it happen in your own kind of way!
- We trust our team – we give you flexibility and possibility to do things in a way that suits you the best
Recruitment process includes:
- A phone interview with aTalent, when we will briefly discuss about your background and whether this position matches with your own career goals and interests. You’ll also have an opportunity to learn more about the position at hand.
- A Skype call or a face-to-face introduction to the company and the role within DNWP by the company HR
- Up to two meetings with your possible future colleagues at DNWP when you will have change to get to know each other and you’ll have a perfect opportunity to ask questions about the company and this position. Depending on your background, you might be asked to do a small assignment, e.g. a small presentation in English or alike
In this position you will be employed directly to Dedicated Network Partners and the position requires an eligible security clearance.
Sound like you? Please submit your application letter, transcript of study records and CV by latest 04.02.2019 here: https://apply.atalent.fi/dedicated-network-partners-product-specialist-1-2019. Please mention your salary request and possible starting date in your application documents.
You can familiarize yourself with Dedicated Network Partners here: https://www.dnwpartners.com/. For more information about the recruitment process contact aTalent’s Recruitment Manager Hanna Väisänen (+358 40 5845425, hanna.vaisanen[at]atalent.fi).