Normet is a global, fast growing and innovative technology company with a passion to offer continuous improvement to underground construction and mining processes for increased safety, productivity and profitability. Normet services its clients by providing complete technical solutions that create value through saving costs and shortening process cycle times.
Normet is both local and truly global with respect to our customers’ operations; we operate in all relevant markets around the world, from over 50 locations, interacting directly with our customers. Over our lifetime, we have delivered over 11,000 built-for-purpose underground machines.
We are looking for a Project Worker to join Normet’s team for a global service development project for summer and autumn 2018! The goal of the project is to harmonize and digitalize work in Field services. In the project, your work includes collecting and processing varied construction and mining vehicles and components related data and materials. Also, you will take part in other project related tasks such as preparation of process descriptions, technical instructions and documentations.
We are looking for a candidate with a strong interest towards vehicle technology, can-do attitude and good Excel-skills. You will have a support of the project leader and the team members but also an opportunity to work independently and in a flexible way when and where it suits you best. At Normet, you will get to work with talented and easy-going colleagues and a chance to contribute to the success of a global service development project.
Normet offers you:
- Opportunity to gain relevant work experience in a fast-growing global technology company
- Fun and relaxed atmosphere and support of a skilled project team
- Flexible working hours to match with your studies (0-38h/week) – Close to full-time during summer months and negotiable during autumn
- Possibility for remote work
- Interest towards vehicle mechanics / technology, for example from hobbies or school projects
- Relevant technical studies (f. ex. mechanical engineering)
- Can-do attitude and ability to work independently
- Good Excel-skills
- Fluency in English (written and spoken)
- Previous experience from vehicle industry
- Skills in Finnish
- Knowledge or experience of PDM-system
Sound like you? Please submit your application letter and CV in PDF format as soon as possible but by latest 8th of July here: https://apply.atalent.fi/normet-project-worker-6-2018-2. Please note that the position will be filled as soon as the right candidate has been found!
This is a fixed-term job until end of December 2018, and you will be employed as an aTalent employee at Normet.
You can familiarize yourself with Normet here: https://www.normet.com/. For further information regarding the position and the application process please contact aTalent’s Recruitment Manager Vilma Järvinen (+35850 513 4740, vilma.jarvinen[at]atalent.fi).