Sympa is the company behind the leading Human Resources solution in Finland and the fastest growing one in the Nordic countries. The Sympa HR Solution is used by over 300 000 users and loved by its customers. Every day our technology helps organisations to master their human resources data and to automate their HR processes, enabling businesses to concentrate on their most valuable asset: people. Sympa is a modern family business and there are currently about 100 of us. Read more about Sympa here.
Sympa is now looking for a QA Engineer to join their growing product development team! In this position your main focus will be on testing the Sympa HR Solution software. Your days consists of test design, testing and collaborating with architects and other developers. In addition, you can do tasks related to scripting and coding. Since you will be working on Sympa’s own product, this position offers you the opportunity to work on long-term projects. Sympa is looking for someone who already has some previous experience in software QA methodologies, tools, and processes. As tools they use for example C# and Selenium.
There are currently about 25 people in the product development team with a variety of backgrounds, from software development to testing. The team works tightly together so you should be ready to ask and provide help when needed. Despite the fast-paced growth, Sympa has maintained an agile way of working which means that the hierarchy is flat, and decisions are made fast. The atmosphere is committed yet relaxed. When you want to have a break, you can challenge a team member for a round of table soccer!
Sympa is looking for someone with:
- previous work experience in testing
- willingness to work on writing test cases and manual testing
- solid skills in identifying, recording, documenting and tracking bugs
- fluent spoken and written English
Sympa considers as a plus:
- Finnish language skills
- experience in test automation tools
Sympa and this position offers you:
- An opportunity to build a modern cloud service software with the best tools and latest technologies alongside a very talented (and fun) technology team
- A chance to apply your talent in a multitude of ways and learn new things in a flexible and agile working culture
- Ability to influence on how things are done, and which tools and technologies should be used
- A relaxed, yet committed work atmosphere where you are able to work with a sustainable pace and can focus on getting the job done
- Work with a flexible schedule and have time for your family and friends. In addition to enjoying our work we value our spare time. (And so does our employer!)
Want to join Sympa’s team? Please submit your CV and application letter by latest 30.9.2018 here: https://apply.atalent.fi/sympa-qa-engineer-9-2018. Please convert your application documents into PDF.
Get more familiar with Sympa here. For more information about the position or the recruitment process, please contact aTalent’s Recruitment Manager Jasmin Shams (+358 50 4350807, jasmin.shams[at]atalent.fi).