Youredi is a leading global provider of a cloud-based Integration Platform as a Service (iPaaS) solution with a focus on global trade and logistics. Youredi enables quick connections and message translations between trading partners and customers. Integrating with communities, carriers, shippers, consignees and the systems that they use, Youredi provides global scale, speed, and agility. This seamless real-time flow of 100% accurate data, provides organizations with the ability to analyze and optimize all supply chain processes. Youredi operates globally from Finland and USA. For more information visit www.youredi.com.
We are looking for two R & D Developers to join Youredi´s development team! The R & D team is responsible for comprehensive development of our integration platform. You will be involved in the full development lifecycle, and will require good team working and problem solving skills.
You will be working mainly on internal projects together with an experienced developer who will help you to grow your competence. We value good programming practices which include clear documentation and unit testing. We are looking for a person with preferably some work or hobbyist experience in software development. Experience from your own projects is considered as a big asset – Let us know what you can already do and what you would like to learn. As a person, we hope you are a proactive problem-solver who is ready to discuss new ideas and try new things.
Youredi is looking for:
- Knowledge of web development
- Relevant work experience
- Fluency in spoken and written English, Finnish and other languages are considered as an advantage
Youredi considers as an asset:
- Skills in following: .NET, React, Bootstrap and Azure
Youredi and this position can offer you:
- Flexible and low hierarchy working environment accompanied by friendly and highly skilled colleagues
- Possibilities to impact your own role and tasks – at Youredi everyone’s input in decision-making is valued
- Chance to work with modern cloud technologies in a globally operating growth company
- Comprehensive employee benefits and a competitive salary
In this position you will be employed directly to Youredi.
Sounds like you? Please submit your application letter and CV by latest 18.03.2019 here: https://apply.atalent.fi/youredi-r-d-developer-for-ipaas-2-positions-3-2019. If you have a GitHub profile or equivalent, we would be happy to have a look at it as well.
For more information about the recruitment process contact aTalent’s Recruitment Manager Cécil Fagerström +358 50 505 3170, cecil.fagerstrom[at]atalent.fi.