Catella Asset Management offers tailored property investment solutions in selected European markets, focusing on real estate funds and asset management. Catella’s clients include international and domestic institutional investors, banks and special servicers as well as investment companies. Catella currently has assets under management in excess of EUR 19 billion. Catella is an European finance group active in Corporate Finance and Asset Management. You can familiarize yourself with Catella here: https://www.catella.com/en/finland/asset-management.
Catella Asset Management is now looking for a driven Sales and Leasing Associate to take part in sales and leasing of Real Estate portfolios located across Finland. As Associate at Catella Asset Management you will be involved in leasing and sales negotiations of commercial properties all around Finland and thus responsible for mapping out potential buyers, cold calling, data acquisition and -management, contract negotiations and systematic reporting regarding the sales activities and progress. In addition, you will be working with the asset managers responsible for the portfolios.
You are ideally a student in Business or Technology or just about to finish your studies and have a strong drive to pursue a career in sales management in the commercial real estate market. Previous knowledge of the Finnish real estate market is not required, but interest and willingness to learn is a prerequisite. The job is part-time, with a minimum of 16 hours per week. The working hours are negotiable. In this position you will be employed as aTalent employee at Catella.
We look for:
- University studies in a relevant field
- Experience from sales (preferably B2B)
- Sales oriented mindset coupled with systematic and analytical approach
- Personal drive with great interpersonal skills
- Fluent communication skills in Finnish and English
- Knowledge of the finnish commercial real estate market and investment management are considered as a plus
- Valuable experience and responsibility from day one with possibility to build up a unique skillset and experience in the real estate market
- An office in the heart of Helsinki with the usual perks and commission
- A driven and motivated team of professionals
Sounds like the next step in your career? Please submit your application letter, CV and transcript of records in pdf-format by latest 28th of January via our application system here: https://apply.atalent.fi/catella-sales-and-leasing-associate-1-2020. For more information about the recruitment process contact aTalent’s Recruitment Manager Laura Seppä (040 557 93 89, laura.seppa[at]atalent.fi).