We at Gurufield provide software for reducing incidents in the workplace. Our system helps organizations learn from incidents and prevent them from happening in the future.
We think that enterprise software doesn’t have to be cumbersome and boring. It can be cool, fast and fun to use while still getting the job done. We aspire to combine modern social elements with serious requirements, providing more involvement and creativity across organizations.
We are looking for a Software Developer to join Gurufield team! We have our own software solution that helps clients in HSEQ management (e.g. incident management, risk management and sustainability reporting). You get to work on developing new features and fixes to our software both on the back-end and the front-end side. We don’t expect you to be a professional fullstack developer but offer you a chance to become one. Based on your skills and interests you can get more responsibility and develop the areas you are most interested in, such as full stack architecture or native mobile development.
Our internal stack includes .NET, C#, Angular, SQL, TypeScript, EF and Azure. Don’t worry if there’s something that does not sound familiar – interest to learn new things is greatly appreciated in our company. You can be in the beginning of your career as our small but skilled team offers support to grow your skills. However, if you are already a more experienced professional interested in joining our team, we gladly discuss also a senior developer role. If you are finalizing your studies, you can work part-time, at least 20h per week. It is also possible to discuss writing your final thesis along with work.
What we are looking for:
- Skills in .NET (for example from school- / work projects or hobbies)
- Understanding of SQL databases
- Fluency in spoken and written English, Finnish is considered as an advantage
We consider as an asset:
- Skills in other technologies in our stack (see work description)
- Skills in mobile development
- Work experience in programming
Gurufield offers you:
- Position where you can constantly learn and develop your skills
- Chance to work with scalable software solutions for clients in various industries
- Opportunity to expand the role according to your preferences (for example preferring full stack over native mobile development)
- Small and skilled team where your opinion matters
- Possibility to choose your own devices to work with
- Final thesis opportunity along with work
- Possibility for options / co-ownership in the future
- Office in the city center
Sounds like you? Please submit your CV and application letter in PDF form by latest 1st of November here: https://apply.atalent.fi/gurufield-software-developer-10-2018. Remember to attach a link to your GitHub profile or other relevant working samples to your application documents. Please also mention your salary request and possible starting date. We go through applications already during the application period so act fast!
Take a closer look to Gurufield here: https://www.gurufield.com/. For more information about the recruitment process contact aTalent’s Recruitment Manager Vilma Järvinen (+358 50 513 4740, vilma.jarvinen[at]atalent.fi).