Benemen is a Finnish new generation cloud-based software company and operator which develops communications and customer service solutions for Nordic SMEs and large companies. Benemen’s solution integrates all communication channels and holistic analytics of all communications under one unified platform. Our customers want to be forerunners in their own industry and in offering and developing outstanding customer experiences. We work closely with e.g. Salesforce and Microsoft. At Benemen every employee can contribute to the growth story of the company and give their best in an enthusiastic and encouraging working atmosphere. Benemen employs ca. 70 professionals and has a firm financial standing with a remarkable 81% growth in revenue in 2018. Benemen is headquartered in Pitäjänmäki, Helsinki.
Read more about Benemen here.
We are looking for a Test Engineer to maintain and further develop our test environments. This includes developing both test automation and deployment processes. In addition, your tasks include testing, both functional and unit. We have already built processes and infrastructure within TestRail for test automation so you are not expected to start developing from zero.
You will work in and get support from a tech and QA team consisting of six experienced colleagues to achieve our common goals to develop bug-free software. In addition, you will work closely with the software development team. This role is new at Benemen, which means you will be shaping the processes and working methods. You will be defining and developing our testing culture and tools, as we are aiming for strengthening our team’s testing expertise. We hope you can take ownership of our test environments and testing technologies.
We are looking for a person who has good skills in Python and is able to learn. We are not looking for a test automation guru – instead, we hope you are genuinely interested in test automation and ready to develop your expertise further. We hope you are able to take responsibility over your work and have good collaboration and communication skills. We are preferably looking for someone who can work full-time, but part-time work can be also negotiated.
We hope you have:
- Good skills in Python
- Some earlier work experience in IT, preferably software development
- Some experience and/or skills in software testing and test automation
- Skills in at least some of the following: DevOps, Robot Framework, Ranorex, Jenkins
- Good communication skills in English
We consider as an asset:
- Some knowledge of Linux and Windows environments as well as C# and .NET
- An interest towards continuous learning
- Relevant technical studies
- Skills in Finnish
We offer you:
- A chance to part of the growth story of Benemen and the revolution of the telecom industry
- An opportunity to contribute to building unique solutions with modern technologies
- A role with a lot of freedom, independence and responsibility
- A possibility to learn and grow as a professional
- Warm welcome, support and training to get you started with your work
- Possibilities for remote work, we offer you home internet
- Competitive salary and benefits (e.g. lunch, culture and sports benefit)
In this position you will be employed directly to Benemen.
Sounds like you? Please submit your application letter and CV by latest 4th of September 2019 here: https://apply.atalent.fi/benemen-test-engineer-8-2019 Please mention your salary request and possible starting date in your application documents. If you have a LinkedIn, Github, StackOverflow, or similar profile, please also link them to your application.
For more information about the recruitment process contact aTalent’s Recruitment Manager Anna Kerava (+358 44 2014 94 86, anna.kerava@[at]atalent.fi).