What we do
We are a significant independent fuel procurement company in the Baltic Sea region and we also actively operate on the global trading market. We specialize in oil and renewable products wholesale in Finland, Sweden and Norway. NEOT is owned by SOK and St1 Nordic Oy and we work in close cooperation with our owners. Annually we supply roughly 7 billion litres of fuel products to our owners’ operations, including large service station chains St1, ABC and Shell. We employ around 50 people.
How we work
NEOT Spirit sets the foundation to everything we do. It crystallizes what kind of company we want to be and what we value. The four components of NEOT Spirit, agility, sustainability, competitive advantage and good vibes, are the fundamental on which our company is built upon. We feel proud of the fact that we were recognized as Finland’s Most Inspiring Workplace in 2019.
(Corporate Spirit award, category of small organisations).
We enable our owners to prosper by providing them with competitive and sustainable fuel solutions. Our continuous solid performance enables them to invest in sustainable future solutions.
As a Treasury Manager your mission is to lead and support a team of three professionals responsible for managing the company’s end-to-end treasury operations, price risk exposures and FX exposures.
While you are expected to plan and execute strategies and tactics regarding funding, liquidity and risk management, you will also contribute to the team’s daily operations by ensuring treasury function’s effectiveness. Moreover, you will have a significant role in driving the development of processes and ensuring the tools and financial instruments used are fit for purpose. Besides your own team, you will be working in close contact with banks, the management of NEOT, commercial team and other teams in NEOT. You will report to the CFO.
In order to succeed as NEOT’s Treasury Manager, you are required to have strong background in treasury and good knowledge of commodity and FX risk management. Due to the numerous stakeholders, both internal and external, excellent communication skills are a must. NEOT values people with an entrepreneurial spirit and this role makes no exception – thus you need to be willing to assume a many-sided, deadline-oriented role where managerial responsibilities also consist of assisting team members in daily hands-on operations. As a trade NEOT offers you a low-hierarchy and low-bureaucracy organization where you truly get to leave your mark on how things are done within a multi-billion business.
We are offering you:
- A place within Finland´s Most Inspiring Workplace (Corporate Spirit award, category of small organizations) in 2019
- Great employee benefits (e.g. S-Group personnel benefits, ePassi and an extensive freetime accident insurance)
- Personal and professional career development through a responsible and varied role within a remarkable international business
- A low-bureaucracy organization where good ideas tend to be made use of swiftly
We require you to:
- Possess (min. a few years’) work experience from a treasury function, and FX trading
- Have successful team leading experience – we are looking for a capable and motivated leader for the team both as a strategic resource and a versatile hands-on doer
- Have a “can do” attitude & a passion to develop and learn
- Have a relevant third level degree
- Be an analytical personality with good communication skills and a drive to grasp issues in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Function effortlessly in English (company language)
We consider as an asset:
- Good knowledge in commodity and FX risk management
- Finnish language skills (highly valued) and Swedish language skills (valued)
- Negotiation experience in order to maintain banking relations successfully
Sounds like you? Please submit your application letter and CV, preferably as PDF, by latest on the 22nd of December here: https://apply.atalent.fi/north-european-oil-trade-oy-treasury-manager-12-2019 Please mention your salary request and possible starting date in your application documents.
You can familiarize yourself with NEOT here: www.neot.fi.
For more information on the recruitment process, you may reach aTalent as follows:
10.12 – 23.12: Otto Seppälä, Recruitment Consultant (+358 44 0550 317, otto.seppala[at]atalent.fi)
27.12 – 7.1: Tiia Rontu, Junior Recruitment Manager (+358 50 401 6298; tiia.rontu[ät]atalent.fi)
Please note that we conduct a security clearance inspection as well as alcohol and drug testing before appointing to the position if needed.
In this position you will be employed directly to NEOT.