WeIntendit AB is a Nordic web agency with a solid history of over 10,000 created websites ever since 1999. Our product line, however, consists of more than just websites as it consists also of the latest products within e-commerce and social media where we also include faithful, free-of-charge support and service. This means that we can offer all our customers – whether they’re small or medium-sized – an individually customized website or e-commerce. We at Intendit work hard to ensure our customer’s success stories online, and we believe that success is created through commitment, creativity and a positive attitude!
Since day one our goal has been to be not only the biggest but also the best web agencies in the Nordics, and throughout the years we have expanded our operations from Sweden to Finland. Today, we have more than 20 employees in both Sweden and Finland, with headquarters in Malmö, Sweden. In the next few years, further growth is on the agenda!
In this role you will be a part of a Nordic cross-functional team consisting of both Account Managers as well as other Web Designers striving to make the projects successful in timely completion. Together you need to have a clear understanding of your client’s just as much as the client needs to understand how those goals will be accomplished. So, to convey your design choices and explain how and more importantly why those exact choices are the best ones for your client’s business, you will need good communication skills.
- An entrepreneurial mindset, willingness to take ownership and an overall positive “can-do” attitude
- An eye for detail and an organized way of working
- Fluent Finnish and English communication skills
- Web design and development as a hobby
- Fluent Swedish communication skills
Intendit can offer you the following and much more:
- A great opportunity to develop and excel as a web designer in a rapidly growing Nordic company.
- Extremely talented colleagues in both Finland and Sweden, who will help you to learn more about all aspects of web design, and advance you career within the industry.
- An international work environment and quarterly trips to the headquarters in Sweden.
If you are enthusiastic for web design and development, this might be your opportunity and we would love to hear from you! Please submit your short cover letter and CV in PDF-format by latest September 30th, 2018 here: https://apply.atalent.fi/intendit-web-designer-9-2018. In your CV, please mention your salary request and the earliest possible starting date in your application documents. Moreover, please submit your portfolio, or the like!
You can familiarize yourself with Intendit here: https://www.intendit.fi/. For more information about the recruitment process contact aTalent’s Recruitment Manager Mikaela Johansson (+358 50 351 2400, mikaela.johansson[at]atalent.fi).
*This job ad is in English, however, this particular job requires fluent Finnish communication skills.*