Aeromon is a fast-growing cleantech startup focused on helping the world understand the true extent of its emissions. Aeromon’s analytics platform and measuring devices help industry professionals measure and visualize more than 70 different gases and particulate matter. Aeromon started operations in 2015 and has its R&D office in Turku, and headquarters in Helsinki, Finland.
The Aeromon Emission Monitoring System consists of a modular sensor module enabling handheld, UAV mounted and fixed measurements with an active sampling system and a web based analysis platform, the Aeromon Cloud Service. When combined, Aeromon gives its industrial partners the ability to rapidly map on-site emissions in a flexible, accurate manner, delivering significant time savings, real time reporting capabilities and a scalable cloud data storage solution. Aeromon is the market leader in Unmanned Aerial System assisted measuring of fugitive emissions for industrial customers in Finland. Our technology is unique on global scale, and currently we are expanding our international activities.
Aeromon is looking for a self-driven Fullstack Developer to strengthen its growing R&D team in Turku. In this position, you will develop the Aeromon Cloud Service (ACS), which is the platform to manage, visualize and report emission monitoring results to Aeromon’s customers. Depending on your skills and interests, your job will consist of development, maintenance and bug fixing both the frontend and backend of ACS platform. The platform is built on Google Cloud Platform, the frontend developed with React.js and the backend with Python. We work together with a subcontractor on the cloud side so you will be cooperating with them and eventually lead the subcontracting activities with the help of your team.
We don’t require you to be a ready-made-expert. Instead, we are looking for someone who really wants to learn, develop and grow. You are a person who proactively solves problems, seeks solutions and information. You will be working together with R&D engineers and partners, which is why good communications skills are highly valued. If writing your final thesis is relevant for you, we will aim to make that possible for you with us.
- Basic knowledge of software development (school, work or personal projects)
- Good programming skills in Python and React.js
- Interest to work in a startup environment in the rapidly evolving cleantech sector
- Fluent skills in English
We appreciate, but don’t require:
- Knowledge in cloud technologies (especially Google Cloud Platform or Amazon Web Services)
- Previous experience in software development
- Experience in measurement technology and/or services and embedded systems
- Ability to understand algorithms and measurement data
- Skills in Finnish
We can offer you:
- A position where you can work independently and make an impact on cleaner environment.
- Dynamic and flexible atmosphere of a growing start-up
- Team’s support to start and grow in the position
- Real possibilities to learn and grow with our company and create your own path with us, e.g. in a role of a Team Leader.
- Flexibility with working times, tools and processes
- Commitment & compensation model
In this position you will be employed directly to Aeromon.
Sounds like you? Please submit your application letter and CV (in PDF please) by latest 2nd of June here: https://apply.atalent.fi/aeromon-fullstack-cloud-developer-5-2019. Please mention your salary request and possible starting date in your application documents.
You can familiarize yourself with Aeromon here: https://www.aeromon.fi/. For more information about the recruitment process contact aTalent’s Recruitment Manager Anna Kerava (+358 44 204 9486, anna.kerava[at]atalent.f).