Enfuce is the forerunner in the fast-moving fintech world, revolutionising payments for fintechs, banks and merchants since day one. Enfuce builds innovative, relevant and safe cloud-based Payment, Open Banking and Sustainability services. On top of the initial scope of consumer and business card issuing, Enfuce also offers Open Banking and a carbon footprint measurement service that promotes sustainability – a core value shared by all Enfucers. Our customers range from startups to global enterprises and we have close to 100 experts based in Nordics working for the same goal- to become a leading European payment industry player operating globally.
Enfuce is now looking for an experienced and diligent Project Manager to join our friendly, open-minded, and forward-thinking B2B fintech hypergrowth company. As a Project Manager, your main responsibility is to lead customer implementation projects while making sure that the process is smooth, efficient, and in line with our Project Management Model. You will be in charge of the full project lifecycle, from initiation through implementation. Your daily tasks include e.g. estimating work effort, timescales, and budgets as well as creating, updating, and communicating the project’s goals and plans. You’ll be working as a part of the Project Managment Office-team (PMO), where together with your awesome teammates, you’ll be developing and creating new operating models for PMO-team and project management in general. The projects you’ll be working with vary from small businesses to big corporate companies where you get to cooperate with several internal and external stakeholders. You’ll be working with technologies like Jira and Confluence.
You might be the person we are looking for if you have a great track record in managing projects and you have a solution-orientated approach to your work. You consider open and candor communication as one of your core values and you know what it takes to create well-functioning cooperative relationships. As a Project Manager, you like to use agile methods and you understand the importance of customer expectations management. You are always eager to learn new and develop yourself and you enjoy working in a fast-phased diverse environment. You might already have some experience working in a growth-seeking and technology-driven environment, or at least you are eager to learn more about the growing fintech field.
We hope you have:
- Several years of experience from customer-facing project management and working with different stakeholders
- Great project management and communication skills
- Solution orientated and proactive attitude
- Good general technical skills (e.g. MS Office Skills)
- Excellent communication skills in English (Verbal and written)
We consider as an asset:
- Familiarity with working in a growth-seeking and technology-driven environment
- Experience working with agile methods and/or SaFe
- Relevant study background
- Additional language skills in any of the EU languages
We can offer you:
- An opportunity to work in an exciting and quickly growing fintech industry with modern technologies and supportive teammates
- A key role at Enfuce, where you get to work closely with different stakeholders and develop internal processes
- Plenty of room for personal growth and freedom to own your work
- Flexible working hours and a possibility to work remotely
- Employee benefits, e.g. employee stock option program, healthcare, well being & lunch
- A well-designed onboarding program and a competitive salary
Do you want to join our exciting journey? Please submit your CV and motivation letter in PDF format by the latest 23rd of January via our application system. Please also mention your salary request and the earliest possible starting date in your application documents. Remember to use the application system, we do not accept applications by email.
You can familiarize yourself with Enfuce here: https://enfuce.com/ For more information about the recruitment process contact aTalent’s Recruitment Manager Tittamari Bilund (+358 50 551 3395, firstname.lastname@example.org). The best times to contact are: 14th of January, 10-11 and 19th of January 12-13
In this position, you will be employed directly to Enfuce.