Zapflow Ltd is headquartered in Helsinki, Finland and has a team of 15 professionals with 8 nationalities based in Helsinki, Tel Aviv & Boston.
Zapflow is a productivity tool used by almost 100 private equity teams in 30+ countries to get more done with less effort. It’s also a CRM but the biggest value is in the fact that it combines deal flow management, transaction management, portfolio management and portfolio reporting into one centralized location creating a single source of truth for the whole team.
Zapflow is looking for a UX Designer with web and mobile skills to join their team. In this position your main responsibilities will be related to user experience and its fine tuning. In the core of everything is that you will get to know our clients and understand their user needs and ways of acting. Based on that you will design use cases and user interface for features or make improvements to the existing ones. The position can be partly tailored for your own strengths and interests: if you have a great visual eye or skills to work with front end development, you’ll get to use those for sure. You will work in close cooperation with the product owner as well as Zapflow’s tech team.
Our ideal candidate is someone who has a relevant degree or on-going studies and already some years of experience from the field of UX design. Instead of counting your work experience years we are looking for a self-starter who has a vision and confidence to put it in practice. It is also important that you see the big picture and understand the context of your work. To sum it up we hope you are someone who not only executes what someone else has planned but also brings ideas to the table and is not afraid to challenge the status quo. Since we are not a huge corporation we hope you have a flexible attitude towards your role. You thrive in a fast-paced international environment and would like to be a part of a diverse and globally distributed team. It is possible to start working in this position part-time so you can also be a student finishing up your degree.
As a designer you have:
- Some years of UX/UI design experience
- Understanding of UX/UI working methods and desire to excel in them
- A portfolio you can showcase
- Ability to communicate and reason your design decisions as well as challenge the status quo
- Professional level English skills
We consider as an asset:
- Graphic design skills
- CSS skills
- Mobile application design Android and/or iOS
- Interest towards the field of private equity or venture capital
- A relevant degree or on-going studies (Bachelor’s or Master’s level)
What we offer:
- You get to leave your handprint on a globally used platform
- Freedom to use your vision and work with the tools of your choice
- A position where you get to be “the guru” of your own field and have a real impact on the product
- Multinational working environment in an ambitious growth company
- Freedom to arrange your work-life balance as you like and work where you want
In this position you will be employed directly to Zapflow.
Sounds like you? Please submit your application letter (including salary request and first possible start date), CV and portfolio by latest 26th February via our application system here: https://apply.atalent.fi/zapflow-ux-designer-2-2020.
You can familiarize yourself with Zapflow here: https://www.zapflow.com/. For more information contact aTalent’s Recruitment Manager Lisa Jokinen (+358 50 599 1835, lisa.jokinen[ät]atalent.fi).