No matter who you are, or where in the world you are, the chances are that Unilever’s products are a familiar part of your daily routine. Every day, around the world, people reach for Unilever products. Their brands are trusted everywhere and, by listening to the people who buy them, they’ve grown into one of the world’s most successful consumer goods companies. In fact, 150 million times a day, someone somewhere chooses a Unilever product.
We are currently looking for a Logistics specialist to join the virtual Nordic logistics team at Unilever as a summer backup. The position will be based in Unilever Helsinki Office located in Vallila with unlimited ice cream to gorge yourself during your coolest summer yet. As a member of the logistics team, you will be working with Finnish and Swedish warehouses and carriers ensuring smoothness of the daily logistics processes in both Finland and Sweden. More specifically, your main responsibility is to secure stock accuracy and solve any arising issues by using SAP, and so, support customer service and planning teams in supply chain.
Likewise you will:
- Manage daily communication with warehouses and 3rd party logistics providers.
- Provide proactive information to both internal and external customers.
- Carry out and be responsible for month-end closure during the last business day of the month.
- Manage smooth and timely inbound registrations into the system.
- Approve freight invoices.
- Take part in limited customs-related duties.
As Unilever’s Logistics Specialist, you are someone, who has an investigative mindset and who does not shy away from challenges, rather, take them head on. As you will be working as a part of supply chain and communicate closely with both customer service and planning teams, you are also a service-minded team-player, who is able to focus and prioritize in a fast-paced virtual working environment. Moreover, you have ownership of your area of responsibilities and you are always looking to make something better!
Do you see a match?
- You have a Bachelor’s or a Master’s degree in, for example, business or logistics
- You have already initial work experience, preferably in supply chain or logistics.
- You also have excellent attention to the detail and a working knowledge of MS Office.
- Previous knowledge of SAP is seen as an advantage, but attitude towards using such programs is key!
- Flexibility in working hours, especially during month-end closure.
- You have good communication skills – both spoken and written – in English and in Finnish and preferably also in Swedish.
Besides unlimited ice cream, what’s in it for you?
You will get to experience working with great brands in a fast-paced FMCG organization with interesting and challenging tasks – not to mention competitive salary and lunch benefits. You will be part of a professional and supportive team where you have the flexibility to share your ideas and work with improvements. You will have the chance of working very independently and creating a positive environment for our customers both internally and externally. The start date for the position is in May-June and the contract will be until end of August.
In this position you will be employed as aTalent employee at Unilever.
If you want to land the coolest job this summer, please submit your motivation letter and CV by latest 22nd of April, 2019 here: https://apply.atalent.fi/unilever-logistics-specialist-summer-job-4-2019 . Please mention your salary request and possible starting date in your application documents!
You can familiarize yourself with Unilever here: https://www.unilever.fi/. For more information about the recruitment process contact aTalent’s Recruitment Manager Mikaela Johansson (+358 50 351 2400, mikaela.johansson[at]atalent.fi).