Loiston is a fast-growing enterprise software company based in Helsinki, Finland with nearly 100 notable customers. Our solutions are focused across the Print, ERP and Construction vertical sectors and can scale to support even the largest of global customers.
Loiston Oy was born out of the Merger of Bitmill Oy and Erisoft Oy, two successful Finnish software companies, with a long track record of providing exemplary software solutions and top-notch customer service and support.
Loiston is looking for a .NET developer to join their team in Helsinki. Loiston is a fast-growing enterprise software company that provides solutions focused on ERP, print and construction sectors. In this position, your main focus will be their RKJ work control system for the construction and maintenance of electricity, water and heat networks. The solution has several interesting and well-known customers like Helsingin kaupunki, Helen, Teboil and Vantaan Energia. You will work as a part of a compact team of developers in a flat organization with a relaxed culture. If this sounds like something you would enjoy, keep reading!
The role will include:
- Developing quality VB.net and C# based web and desktop enterprise business applications
- Designing highly scalable, testable code, as well as discovering and fixing programming bugs
- Analyzing and maintaining existing software applications
- Converting legacy VB6 code to VB.net and C#
- Supporting and developing integration to third-party applications
We require you to have:
- Some previous work experience as a software developer
- Good command of C# and VB.net
- Experience working with APIs
- Fluent Finnish skills and intermediate English skills
We can offer you:
- Position in a growing company with many learning and career development opportunities
- Relaxed, startup-like culture combined with the stability of a company with a longer history
- Flexible ways of working
- Cozy office space with a very central location and nice perks (office dogs or any other pets welcome!)
- Flat organization where everyone gets their voice heard
In this position, you will be employed directly to Loiston.
Sounds like you? Please submit your application letter and CV by the latest 30th of June via our application system here: https://apply.atalent.fi/loiston-net-developer-6-2020. Please mention your salary request and the first possible starting date in your application documents.
You can familiarize yourself with Loiston here: https://www.loiston.com/home/. For more information about the recruitment process contact aTalent’s Recruitment Manager Lisa Jokinen (+358 50 599 1835, lisa.jokinen[at]atalent.fi).