Capacent is a leading Nordic-based full-service management consulting firm, with a mission to help building future-proof companies where both people and value grow. Their approach is to work hands-on with customers to achieve measurable profitability improvements in the short and long term through capability building and people empowerment. Today, Capacent employs some 100 consultants, of which 20 in Helsinki, working with domestic as well as global assignments. Capacent’s client base is very diverse, ranging from industrial and service companies to private equity firms.
Capacent is looking for a creative problem solver to join their Customer Profitability -team as a Senior Consultant. In this position you’ll get to challenge your skills in a team environment and in various customer projects, which aim to improve clients profitability.
As a Senior Consultant you understand that pricing is not only about numbers and analytics but also requires a customer-oriented mindset. In this position your focus will be on analyzing the customer needs and creating the best solutions for optimizing their profitability. You will get to be involved on the customer journey from potential leads to long term customer relationships as you will also have a chance to join in the sales process. In addition, we would like you to participate in developing Capacent services to better support customers in the constantly changing environment.
We appreciate your vision and the ability to see commercial opportunities in customer operations. Ideally you have already gained more than two years of relevant working experience in pricing, commercial / profitability management or business development. You are proactive and customer-oriented and enjoy collaborating with customers and colleagues. Capacent focuses on making an impact so we looking for a candidate who has passion towards change management and is eager to inspire people towards new ways of working.
Capacent offers you a great opportunity to advance your knowledge for helping others and a diverse working environment for you to keep on excelling and evolving your professional expertise. In addition, as a smaller organization, Capacent provides you not only the opportunity to be involved in every phase on a variety of different projects, but also the possibility to advance your role based on your own interest.
We expect you to have:
- About 2-5 years of relevant working experience, preferably within B2B customer surface and themes such as pricing, profitability, commercial excellence, management consulting etc.
- Experience in analysing and providing insights from both quantitative and qualitative data
- Solid skills in using MS Office tools and some previous experience with BI tools, such as QlikView, QlikSense or PowerBI
- Proactive and open-minded attitude with a collaborative working style, you enjoy working in a team environment
- Fluent skills in English and Finnish
- Relevant academic background, preferably a master’s Degree in Business Administration, Accounting, Marketing, Industrial Engineering and Management etc.
Capacent offers you:
- Modern and global working environment with non-hierarchical culture and supportive colleagues, where you’ll also have the chance to influence on Capacent’s future, service collection and consequently the customer experience
- A chance to become an integral part of the Capacent team and drive successful change in the client’s organization
- An opportunity to work in a variety of industries and engagements in the Nordic region as well as globally, and work with all levels of the client organization, from top management to operations
- Excellent learning possibilities from industry best practices in the areas of pricing
- Opportunities to advance your role within Capacent, based on your own interest and skills
Are you the one? Please submit your CV and motivation letter in PDF-format by the latest on 6th of June via our application system. Please also mention your salary request and the earliest possible starting date in your application documents.
In this position you will be employed directly to Capacent. You can familiarize yourself with the company at https://www.capacent.fi/. For more information about the recruitment process contact aTalent’s Recruitment Manager Roosa Lönnqvist (+ 358 50 421 0255, roosa.lonnqvist(at)atalent.fi).