Matchmade is a Finnish startup company founded in 2014 that connects social media creators with advertisers through a new kind of marketplace. Matchmade offers an easy-to-use platform that brings advertisers and creators together for targeted and measured campaigns. Matchmade has offices in Helsinki and Berlin and employs 22 employees in total from 9 different nationalities. 13 of them are working in Helsinki and 9 of them in Berlin. Now Matchmade has ambitious plans to scale their sales and product development and to do that they need your help! Could you be the missing piece in their Sales team? Make sure you don’t miss out the fun and apply for this Business Development Manager position now!
Matchmade is now looking for a sales enthusiastic Business Development Manager to join their Sales team. In this position you’ll work together with Sales Development Representatives and Account Executives. Your main task as a Business Development Manager is to bring relevant leads to the Account Executives. On a daily basis this will be done by prospecting and outreaching potential customers and arranging sales calls and meetings, where you’ll get to present Matchmade independently. An important part of this role is also representing Matchmade at different events or conferences either online or in person (depending on the COVID-situation) and to develop Matchmade’s internal processes, their product and offering as well as the way Matchmade does business.
Our ideal candidate for this role is a people person who already has a few years of working experience in sales positions and in using CRM-tools. You also have great negotiation, collaboration and presentation skills, you’re an efficient self-starter and problem solver who loves to think outside of the box. You have a sales mindset and you are keen to present new ideas and innovations.
The ideal starting date for this position would be in August or as soon as possible. But this is of course negotiable.
Matchmade offers you:
- A great mission: Bringing fairness and transparency to a fast-growing multi-billion dollar industry by empowering content creators and giving them more opportunities to integrate authentic sponsorships and make an income from what they love doing.
- To take the lead and grow with Matchmade and impact on the future of the company
- A permanent position in an exciting, international startup environment
- A competitive compensation package
- Flexible working hours and a remote friendly working environment
- Depending on your location, several other benefits such as paid public transport and sports benefits
- Fun activities with your open-minded colleagues
- To come as you are. Matchmade is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Matchmade expects you to have:
- Completed Business or Technical studies
- A few years of relevant working experience in sales and/or business development in e-commerce, mobile apps, consumer goods and/or creator/influencer marketing
- A data-driven and analytical way of thinking
- Solid skills in Excel/Google sheets and previous experience with CRM-tools such as Hubspot
- Out-of-the-box mindset and willingness to develop internal processes
- An efficient and proactive working style with great collaboration, negotiation and presentation skills
- Be fully proficient in English
What are you still waiting for? Please submit your CV and motivation letter in PDF-format by latest 30th of June via our application system. Please also mention your salary request and the earliest possible starting date in your application documents. Remember to use the application system, we do not accept applications by email.
You can familiarize yourself with Matchmade here: https://matchmade.tv/. For more information about the recruitment process contact aTalent’s Recruitment Manager Anni Nurmi (+358503042987, anni.nurmi(at)atalent.fi.).
In this position you will be employed directly by Matchmade.