We’re on a mission to help people live life to the fullest with superior nutrition: At Aava Labs, we are building a value-driven Nordic Supplements and functional foods brand. We’re here to help and serve. The aim is to provide a healthier everyday for the many people by giving them a piece of the Nordics. Nordics being our 100% Transparent and Pure line of Supplements & Health Foods. We’re huge Believers in Happiness, Sisu and Responsibility. They run in our Company DNA and serve as our guiding backbone.
Aava Labs is now looking for a Customer Support & Community Manager to join their team! You will essentially be our point of contact with our customers, our voice and eyes. We believe in WOWing our customers, which is a core part of our company ethos. Hence, this attitude will also need to be part of you. We’re looking for highly driven individuals who are willing to learn to do hands-on work.
As a Customer Support & Community Manager at Aava Labs, you will manage our online communities, co-ordinate with freelancers (content creation) and work with Social Media Influencers on a global scale by developing relationships with them and organising marketing campaigns. In addition to this, you’ll also be working with our clients, answering their question about our products (Customer support) which will be a daily task. This position requires you to have fluent (native level) German skills, as the majority of your contacts will be in German. You will have to manage Customer support for Italy, France and also Spain on occasion.
We are primarily looking for students at least on their 3rd year of their studies or recent graduates. Genuine interest in healthy lifestyle and nutrition is an essential part of our company culture, so we’re looking for individuals who match this. You will be working remotely and will be part of a virtual team. All previous experience in working in startups is considered a plus but not required. Your motivation and willingness to learn makes the difference.
We look for:
- Effective verbal & written communication skills in English and German
- Positive, proactive and inquisitive attitude & teamwork skills
- Self-initiative & high accountability
- Alignment with our values of healthy lifestyle and interest towards nutrition
Aava Labs offers:
- A ton of training on digital marketing and on boarding materials and a unique chance to grow as part of an eCommerce team
- Valuable experience working in an international growth startup: your work will have a direct impact on the success of Aava Labs and our customers around the world
- You get to be part of a small, effective team: you are working directly with the founder and CEO
- An opportunity to learn about all other aspects of business besides eCommerce, such as product development, manufacturing and logistics.
- An unlimited stock of our products for personal use 😃
Sounds good? Hear Aava Labs’ CEO Otso Kääriäinen talk more about the position here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=7&v=yethFA6eU2Y and if after you’re convinced, please send your CV and application letter in PDF form to: https://apply.atalent.fi/aava-labs-customer-success-community-manager-4-2018 no later than May 10th 2018. Also let us know your salary request and your earliest possible starting date. If you still want more information, Otso is happy to tell you (+358 50 52 63 791, otso[at]aavalabs.com). For enquiries about the recruitment process please approach aTalent’s Recruitment Manager Emma Toivola (+358 50 304 5809, emma.toivola[at]atalent.fi).