As a Demand Planner you will be responsible for the Food & Refreshment portfolio’s demand forecast. You will work closely together with the sales and category functions to build an integrated volume plan, lead the S&OP cycle from a SC perspective, analyze and understand underlying changes in the demand. Additionally, you will be responsible to deliver your portfolio’s service, inventory and business waste targets. You will manage supply risks by having close cooperation with sourcing units across Europe, and by managing short/mid-term demand with the sales team. More specifically, your main tasks are:
- Deliver integrated volume plan (0-24 months rolling) for your portfolio
- Highlight changes and gaps in the demand plan towards the sales function
- Understand past and future assumptions, risks and opportunities
- Understand and apply statistical models, depending on historical patterns and horizons using exception-based planning
- Report, analyze, understand and deliver KPI´s (Bias, Accuracy, Service, Inventory)
- Identify potential supply risks and ensure clear communication to internal and external customers
- Manage Master Data for the local portfolio
- Manage product throughout their shelf-life
- Perform root-cause analysis of issues and put in place appropriate short and long-term fixes
As a Demand Planner you are someone, who has an investigative mindset and who does not shy away from challenges, rather, take them head-on: you have the ability to work outside your comfort zone, tolerate pressure and quickly adapt to changes in a hectic and ever-changing environment. Since you collaborate with different stakeholders and functions you need to have good communication and influencing skills. We also appreciate that you are self-motivated, work independently, and have the excitement and passion for making improvements. Moreover, good knowledge of SAP or other ERP is preferred!
Are you the ice cream to our cone?
- You have a university degree in Economics or Engineering, preferably within Supply Chain or Logistics
- Relevant work experience in a similar role and genuine interest towards Supply Chain
- You have strong analytical skills
- You have a good command of Excel
- You have good communications and influencing skills at least in English (Finnish is seen as an advantage)
Besides unlimited ice cream, what’s in it for you?
You will get experience working in one of the world’s top-ranked supply chains, as well as working with great brands in a fast-paced FMCG organization with interesting and challenging tasks. You will be part of a professional and most importantly energetic and supportive team where you have the flexibility to share your ideas and work with improvements. You will have the chance of working very independently and creating a positive environment for our customers both internally and externally.
In this position, you will be employed as aTalent employee and the starting position is 6-12 months fixed term, but further opportunities for high performers are not excluded.
If you want to land the coolest job within demand planning, please submit your CV and application letter in PDF-format ASAP, but at least by the latest 7th of September 2020 via our application system: https://apply.atalent.fi/anonymous-fmcg-company-demand-planner-fmcg-8-2020. Note that the screenings will take place throughout the recruitment process and the position will be filled as soon as the right candidate is found. Remember to also inform us about your salary request and possible starting date when you apply!
For more information about the recruitment process contact aTalent’s Recruitment Manager Mikaela Johansson (+358 50 351 2400, mikaela.johansson[at]atalent.fi).