Unigraf is an innovative Finland based company specializing in display related Test & Measurement, Video signal capturing and Industrial monitoring applications. Its technological strengths are the deep understanding of various kinds of display interfaces, the PC architecture and the requirements of environmental ruggedness.
Unigraf is a worldwide leader of display interface testing tools. Leading equipment manufacturers and OEMs worldwide are relying on Unigraf test equipment to ensure the functionality of their products in their laboratories and the production line. Unigraf is one of the worldwide leading providers of high definition streaming frame grabbers. They are used in Medical, Industrial, Maritime, Simulation and Educational applications in all continents.
Ready to take on new challenges as an Embedded Systems Developer with the world-leading video electronics testing company Unigraf? We are looking for an experienced Embedded Systems Developer to join our R&D team in Espoo. You will be joining a team of strong professionals who apply the scrum method in their R&D projects. At Unigraf we don’t expect you to only sit at your desk and write code, we want you to play an active part in our future development. We offer you the chance to see the world and see your products in action at testing events around the world. Don’t miss the chance to work with our world-renowned clients in this challenging yet encouraging and exciting work environment!
- Designing and developing embedded software for Unigraf Test Equipment (USB-C, DisplayPort, and HDMI protocol analyzer)
- Documenting and testing the code, writing unit tests.
- Participate in code reviews
- Reporting work progress through attendance of regular R&D team meetings
- Being proactive and highly motivated
We require you to have:
- Knowledge of USB-C and USB PD FW development
- Experience in embedded software development
- Skills in C/C++
- Linux experience
- Good English communication skills
We consider as an asset:
- Altera Nios II experience
We can offer you:
- A challenging work in an international team providing solutions to the world leading hi-tech
- A chance to work with world leading companies in an global working environment (Silicon Valley China, South Korea)
- A competitive salary based on experience, professional background and interview/test results
- Great career opportunities both horizontally and vertically
- Flexible working hours
- A chance to work remotely
In this position you will be employed directly to Unigraf Oy.
Sounds like you? Please submit your application letter and CV by the 3rd of February at the latest via our application system here: https://apply.atalent.fi/unigraf-embedded-systems-developer-usb-c-1-2020 Please mention your salary request and possible starting date in your application documents.
You can familiarize yourself with company Unigraf Oy here: https://www.unigraf.fi/. For more information about the recruitment process contact aTalent’s Recruitment Manager Milla Saari (+358 50 524 1998, milla.saari[ät]atalent.fi).