Grexel was established in 2003 and employs about 20 professionals in Helsinki, Tallinn and Chennai. Our mission is to enable a clean energy economy by providing consulting services and core market technology solutions for environmental commodities. Grexel helps government agencies to create energy certification schemes and equips them with flexible and dependable software solutions for tracking the ownership of environmental value. We’re ISO 27001 certified, Triple A credit rated, and a certified Microsoft partner.
Grexel is looking for a tech-oriented summer trainee with strong interest in learning about energy certification and a study background in the field of either energy, IT or business. You will work as part of a small team of 8 people in an international context. Your job description will evolve according to your personal abilities and aspirations with possibilities to work in software development/testing, customer support, green energy consulting and data collection/analysis. This is a summer trainee period with a possibility to continue part-time alongside your studies. Also continuing as a Thesis Worker is an option.
- Technical / business studies
- Interest in energy and environmental issues, energy certification and cleantech
- Basic knowledge on energy technology and markets
- Basic IT skills: At least fluent use of MS Office
- Fluent spoken and written English
We consider an advantage:
- Skills in software development
- Written and spoken knowledge of another European/ Asian language
- Previous experience in energy / environmental industry
- A chance to learn about energy certification and energy markets in general
- A small but international team
- A chance to continue as part-time employee and possibly thesis or special assignments
In this position you will be employed by aTalent. If you would like to receive more information on the position or the recruitment process please contact aTalent’s Annika Salonen on Wednesday 9.5. between 15.30-17.00 (050 3057375, email@example.com). If you got interested in this position please submit your cv and application letter here: https://apply.atalent.fi/grexel-energy-certification-trainee-summer-job-5-2018 by May 14th. Please mention in which areas you would like to development your skills. We will possibly proceed with suitable candidates already during the application period so act fast!