As the inventor of the SSH protocol, SSH Communications Security has a twenty-year history of leading the market in developing advanced security solutions that enable, monitor, and manage encrypted networks. Over 3,000 customers across the globe trust the company’s encryption, access control and encrypted channel monitoring solutions to meet complex compliance requirements, improve their security posture and save on operational costs. SSH Communications Security is headquartered in Helsinki and has offices in the Americas, Europe and Asia. The company’s shares (SSH1V) are quoted on the NASDAQ OMX Helsinki. For more information on SSH Communications Security, please visit www.ssh.com
SSH’s Helsinki based R&D-team is growing. We are looking for a new member for Universal Key Manager -product development team of currently 10 people (developers and testers). Universal Key Manager is one of SSH’s main products developed for SSH key management for enterprises with high security demands and it is used globally. To get more acquainted with the product, please check https://www.ssh.com/products/universal-ssh-key-manager/. Key words for Universal Key Manager development: Django, React, Jira, Git, SQL, RestAPI, Linux, Kanban, Scrum.
We are looking for a developer interested in developing his/her skills further in the role of a Full-Stack Developer. We hope you are familiar with at least some of the technologies of our stack but don’t expect you to know everything. We also hope you are eager to dive deep in challenging product development together with the team of experienced developers.
To get a good start and to excel in the job, we expect the following:
- You code because that’s what you enjoy doing – you are used to searching information and learning by doing. You are curious towards new technologies and are eager to constantly get better as a developer.
- Experience with Python – you’ve learnt at least the basics at your university and have done some projects as a hobby or as part of your studies/job.
- Experience with SQL – basic understanding through university courses/other projects is required
- Ability to work 30+ hours per week – more flexibility with the work hours is possible during the year of 2018 if you are finishing up your studies for example.
- Fluent English
We offer you:
- A chance to fully concentrate in long-term product development – no “project-hopping”
- In the long term, a chance to take part in the R&D of SSH’s other products as well if you wish to broaden your view
- Challenging problem solving with a globally significant product
- An international and professional work environment where you can be as you are
Sounds like a match for you? Submit your application in PDF by 6.8.2018: https://apply.atalent.fi/ssh-communications-security-full-stack-developer-7-2018 . Please mention your earliest possible starting date in your application documents. We are very interested to hear more about the projects you’ve done so far, so please include some samples of your work in your application documents (Github or equivalent for example).
For more information please contact Laura Isosomppi (+358 44 557 7737, laura.isosomppi(ät)atalent.fi) .