Aibidia is a start-up on a mission to revolutionize transfer pricing. Our cloud-based platform helps companies, advisors and tax authorities optimize all aspects of transfer pricing, from documentation to analytics. We are bringing AI and automation to this critical finance function, which has traditionally been burdened by the enormous workload of creating hundreds of thousands of pages of documentation each year. Aibidia’s experts in tax and cloud software have developed the #1 digital transfer pricing solution in the market, rapidly gaining international clients from across a wide range of industries.
We are looking for a full-time Head of Operations in Helsinki to support the company COO and the rest of the Executive Team with strategy definition, implementation and execution. You will work closely with the company COO to establish scalable and lean processes across all functions. When you start, you are expected to gain a deep understanding of Aibidia’s market and business. As a person you are people oriented – capable of interacting with and leading team members as well as owning and driving strategic initiatives across the company.
Your tasks will also include:
- specifying KPIs, OKRs and other key measures
- defining and rolling out lean processes across functions
- identifying, recommending and implementing IT tools that support processes
- supporting COO hands-on with operational management of the company
The company consists of 30 people, including veteran tax, legal and technology experts. As the growth continues, Aibidia aims to double its personnel in one year. Aibidia is backed by leading venture capital firms Global Founders Capital and Icebreaker.vc and is being valued as a unicorn in 2-3 years from now.
We expect that you:
- Have 3-5 years of experience in a growth company, consulting or in a comparable corporate environment
- Ability to quickly understand complex subject matters like Transfer Pricing and to explain findings and conclusions to others in simple words
- Analytical mindset, able to work with data
- Structured approach to problem resolution
- Have outstanding skills in Excel
- Have some general understanding of business IT applications (CRM, Finance, HR, etc.)
- Are driven and can show us your start-up mentality
- Speak and write excellent English
We consider as an asset:
- basic understanding of finance and tax matters
- knowledge of analytical tools (such as VBA etc.)
We can offer you:
- Exciting opportunities in a growing and very ambitious company
- Non-hierarchical atmosphere and culture at the office
- Competitive salary
Got interested? Please submit your CV and motivation letter in PDF-format by the latest 31st of October via our application system. Please also mention your salary request and the earliest possible starting date in your application documents. Remember to use the application system, we do not accept applications by email.
You can familiarize yourself with Aibidia Oy here: https://www.aibidia.com/. For more information about the recruitment process, contact aTalent’s Recruitment Manager Anniina Tchernych (+358 405192647, anniina.tchernych(at)atalent.fi) on 13th of October between 11–13 or 21st of October between 11–13 o’clock.
In this position you will be employed directly to Aibidia.