Are you looking for a chance to be a member in an ambitious, fast-growing, international start-up? Currently, we have operations in Helsinki, London and Stockholm and we are constantly looking for talented people to join our forces!
Working at Smarp is not an average nine to five job. We strive to provide an environment where individuals can take on a level of responsibility beyond anything they have experienced before. Our attempt is to give people the opportunities they need to shine.
We’re looking for sales oriented International Account Executives to join our growing team at our Helsinki office. As an Account Executive you are responsible for hunting new clients, negotiating and closing deals of our Smarp SaaS solution. Your efforts are primarily focused on large organizations, which is why we would like you to have experience working with big corporations.
You know how the sales process goes with these companies and have the right mindset for this type of sales. Your career here at Smarp starts from contacting potential clients and teaching them about the advantages of Smarp’s solutions: Internal Knowledge Sharing and Employee Advocacy.
We don’t expect you to close deals on the first day because our solutions cannot be bought over the phone after a brief chat. What we do expect is to show motivation from the start. We will help you with every possible way, but in the end, you have to be able to take full responsibility for your clients and sales processes.
Most of the time you work with international clients which means you have to be able to communicate fluently in English. We are also very international group of people so with fluent English skills and international mindset you will fit right in. Along the way there will be international career opportunities, so that’s something to keep in mind while considering applying and working with us.
What are we looking for:
- Experience and proven success in B2B software sales (SaaS models are a huge plus)
- Excellent verbal and written communication / presentation skills in English
- Take ownership of your work and the results you deliver
- Proven track record in B2B sales
- Enthusiasm, motivation and energy to hunt and close new clients
- Creativity and ability to learn and adjust on the go
- Great team work skills and willingness to have fun together
- Ambition to make Smarp the greatest Global success story ever
What Smarp offers:
- According to our current employees, the best things about Smarp are the lovely colleagues: you will get to be a part of a highly international (over 20 nationalities), ambitious bunch of Smarpers with whom you can challenge yourself and have a good time doing it
- Great products to sell – our solution is truly a value-adding software for our customers
- We are actually interested in which direction you want to develop yourself and will provide support for that
- No micromanaging: you will have the full ownership of your own work – with great power comes great responsibility
- Key position in the company with high impact on the quality of our SaaS
- Company provided benefits that support your working days as well as free time activities
- Refreshments at the office up for grabs + a pool table & PlayStation
You can read more about the life at Smarp: https://resources.smarp.com/the-smarp-way-of-working.
If this role sounds like you, send along your application today! Here’s the link: https://apply.atalent.fi/smarp-international-account-executive-5-2018. The deadline for the applications is 31st of May, but we go through the incoming applications all the time.
If you any questions about Smarp and what it’s like to work there, send Jens a message (jens.sundell @smarp.com). If you have any questions about the recruitment process in general, send email to Tommi Talja (firstname.lastname@example.org) or just call him 0503070913. You can also contact Tommi in LinkedIn.