RELEX is a fast-growing software company developing its own products that help retail companies plan and operate more efficiently. By accurately forecasting consumption of goods, we reduce inventory costs, increase availability and cut waste. One example of this is helping retailers eliminate spoiled food. RELEX is trusted by leading brands including WHSmith, Morrisons, AO.com, Coop Denmark and Rossmann. We are a team of more than 500 employees with offices in the US (Atlanta), UK, Germany, Sweden, Norway, Denmark, France, Italy, Spain, and our headquarters in Helsinki, Finland.
We are now looking for an IT Asset Manager to join our global IT support team, who has the willingness and potential to take our IT procurement to new heights. The IT support team is going through changes because of the entire organization’s substantial growth. This means the team will be taking on new responsibilities. With more work for the team, a need for a dedicated person to take responsibility of all IT purchases, both software and hardware, has become evident. For this reason, we need you.
Your role will consist of planning and implementing the entire procurement process. You will actively investigate and predict internal demands and plan together with internal stakeholders how needs will be met in the future. You will benchmark new and existing systems and products and their providers finding the few needles in the haystack that we should start negotiations with. Next, you will dig deeper into the selected possibilities and after effective negotiations, we will have the best possible solution, in the current moment, for the initial IT asset shortcoming.
This role is not set in stone, which means it can be modified according to your seniority, past experience and interests. You might currently be a top-notch procurement professional, a curious IT specialist, a soon-to-be graduate with an understanding of financial figures and procurement processes or really anything as long as you have an unwavering interest to learn and get your hands dirty in the complex world of IT asset management.
- Relevant work experience (e.g. asset management, procurement, internal IT services) or studies in a relevant field (e.g. information service management, information networks, industrial engineering and management)
- Proactive approach to problem-solving with a will to take ownership
- Understanding of life-cycle management
- Confidence with IT systems (ability to learn new tools quickly)
- Capability to interact effectively with internal and external stakeholders
- Fluent communication skills in English
- Good skills in MS Excel
- Experience in audit practices or process management
- Acquaintance with Jira or any other asset management software or CMDB
- ITIL or ITAM certifications
- Respectful and professional, yet easy-going atmosphere where individual thinking is encouraged
- Responsible role, in which your work has a wide and global impact
- Unique opportunity to see, and be a part of, the modernization of the retail sector in a company that is already a big player but nevertheless growing rapidly
- Fun, ambitious and committed team of smart and kind people
- Flexibility in growing and modifying your own role further to fit your strengths and interests
- Modern work practices: flexible work times, up-to-date tools and freedom to do remote work
- Competitive salary and benefits
In this position you will be employed directly to RELEX.
Please submit your application letter (in PDF) where you tell us about your interest and motivation towards this specific position and RELEX. Please also mention your salary request and possible starting date. Of course, also submit your CV (also in PDF) here.
Read more about RELEX on our web page and take a glimpse of what it’s like to work in our team by following us on Facebook and Instagram. For more information about the position and the recruitment process, please contact aTalent’s Talent Agent Julia Helander (+358 40 5215168, julia.helander[at]atalent.fi).