Caverion designs, builds, operates and maintains intelligent and energy-efficient solutions for buildings, industries and infrastructures in Northern, Central and Eastern Europe. Our revenue for 2018 was approximately EUR 2.2 billion. The company is among Europe’s leading providers of technical solutions for buildings and industries. We have two business units: Projects and Services. Caverion has about 15,000 employees in 10 countries. Our head office is located in Vantaa, Finland. The Caverion share (CAV1V) is listed on the Helsinki Stock Exchange (Nasdaq Helsinki).
We are looking for an enthusiastic and analytical (Junior) Controller to join our Group Business Control team at Caverion headquarters in Vantaa!
As a (Junior) Controller at Caverion you are performing group-level monthly reporting and ad hoc analyses. You take part in the strategy, budgeting, and forecasting processes and you will also play a role in developing and maintaining reporting tools and templates. Our team also supports other businesses and management in financial and reporting matters. In this role you should find the enthusiasm to develop your own expertise as well as the systems and solutions that are provided. As a member of the controller community, you will continuously aim for improving performance management processes and tools. We are ready to customize the role to match your experience and your expertise.
You should enjoy being a part of the team and we hope that you have a proactive way of working. To thrive in this role you should be precise, accountable and have an analytical mind. We also hope that you have an interest and ability to look profoundly behind the numbers to see how they link with the underlying business.
To succeed in this position, we believe you should have:
- A relevant degree (or your studies nearly finished) in accounting, finance, industrial engineering or real estate economics
- Preferably some relevant working experience in similar responsibilities. Experience within investment banking, management consulting, controlling, or auditing is considered a benefit. In addition, understanding of project business, construction, real estate or building systems will be of value in this position
- Great problem-solving skills and a strong analytical mindset. You enjoy working with numbers and you are interested in how they interact with our business
- Fluent communication skills in English, Finnish is seen as an advantage
- Excellent skills in Excel, Power BI and other reporting or planning system knowledges are seen as an advantage
What we offer:
- A role where you can work closely together at the corporate level in an international work environment
- Professional atmosphere and supportive colleagues to boost your development
- An opportunity to develop your analytical skills as well as your financial management tools
- An opportunity to gain deep insight into and knowledge of a constantly growing industry
- A great environment for continuous training and development
- Flexible working hours and versatile staff benefits
- A competitive salary
If you’re the (Junior) Controller we’re looking for, send your CV and application in PDF-format before Monday 11.11.19 here: https://apply.atalent.fi/caverion-junior-controller-10-2019. Please mention your earliest possible starting date and salary request.
For more information about the application process, contact aTalent´s Senior Recruitment Manager Cécil Fagerström (+358 50 505 3170, cecil.fagerstrom[at]atalent.fi).
The position is a fixed-term for one year due to parental leave. In this position you will be employed directly at Caverion.