Neomore was founded in 2006 as a SAP consulting company, and our business idea is straightforward: we aim to support our customers’ business using SAP technologies. In practice this means that we design, build and maintain the SAP software that is often vital to our customers’ business operations.
We put a strong emphasis on knowing our customers well. We understand their businesses and the technologies that they use. We have specialised knowledge of certain industries including forestry, metal and logistics. Our work is largely based on long-term partnerships. In order to help our customers to improve their business, we need to have a thorough understanding of their needs.
Sometimes standard SAP (enterprise resource planning software) technologies won’t fully adapt to customers’ needs. Therefore Neomore offers SAP consulting, application development, and integration services for various industries and purposes. The aim is to optimize and increase overall efficiency of internal processes to achieve potential savings and better results for customers. After pinpointing the customer’s bottlenecks, customized solutions and applications are developed to concretely solve the problems.
Now your role as a Frontend Developer comes in: When applications are built for customers we want them to get all the potential power and use out of their existing SAP systems. When the goal is to make the client’s SAP more usable, also the created additional applications have to be responsive, intuitive and indeed, usable. In this role you will create user interfaces to meet customers’ diverse needs in a user-friendly and functional way.
This role can be altered according to your prior experience and interests; you can be an experienced developer, or this can be a great opportunity for a budding UI superstar to blossom. Right from the beginning you will learn from versatile client projects and your team members. As an organization Neomore truly is flat, diverse, and growing.
- Ability to create (and learn more about creating) beautiful interfaces
- Applicable knowledge of Web UI -technologies (HTML, CSS)
- Some work experience (for instance from a summer job – relevant work experience is considered as a big plus)
- Good skills in English (plus points for also knowing some Finnish)
- Flexibility with working times and tools
- Mentoring, to help you grow towards your full potential
- Interesting clients and cases
- Fast-growing firm with laid-back colleagues
- Possibility to learn about software consulting and ERP systems
- Real possibilities to learn and develop with the company and create your own path within
- Competitive salary and benefits
In this position you will be employed directly to Neomore. We will interview and assess candidates already during the process so please apply as soon as possible!
Please submit your application letter (in PDF) where you tell us a bit about your interest and motivation towards this specific position and Neomore. Also mention your salary request, possible starting date and attach any links that could be useful for us to check out (for instance GitHub, Bitbucket, LinkedIn…). Of course, also submit your CV (also in PDF) here.
For more information about the recruitment process contact aTalent’s Talent Agent Julia Helander (+358 40 5215168, julia.helander[at]atalent.fi).