Would you like to work in a growing company in a fascinating & modern industry? Are you ready to create & try new things in your job? Electric vehicles are the fastest growing segment in mobility. Virta Ltd is the innovation leader in electric vehicle charging operator business.
Virta enables B2B customers to make business from electric vehicle charging services with comprehensive SaaS-based solutions. We provide a modular scalable turn-key solution for EV charging networks and are already operational in close to 20 different countries, for example Finland, France, Switzerland and Germany.Virta’s customers are for example owners of charging stations, retailers of charging services, energy utilities and real-estate companies who provide services to electric vehicle users.
As the company grows, Virta is looking now for a new Junior Full Stack Developer with backend development focus to join their 15-member development team in Helsinki.
We are looking for some who:
- Speaks fluent English (Finnish skills are not required)
- Has a proactive attitude towards working
- Has relevant study background (information technology, computer science etc.)
We can offer you:
- A very interesting and rapidly evolving field in the mobility industry
- A role where you can affect your own work & the company greatly – this is a great place to develop into a true professional
- Chance to develop your skills in back-end development – you don’t have to be a full pro yet, but you’ll like to become one!
- 15-member, international and relaxed team with skilled and super friendly colleagues who support you whenever needed
- Flexible working times, remote work also possible
Sound like you? Please submit your application letter and CV by latest 9th of October here: https://apply.atalent.fi/virta-junior-fullstack-developer-9-2018. Please send your documents in PDF-files and also mention your salary request and possible GitHub profile in the application.
You can read more about the company at www.virta.global. For information on the application process, please contact Anna Oikarinen (anna.oikarinen[ät]atalent.fi, +358 50 415 5345) from aTalent Recruiting.