Kamu was established by entrepreneurial gamers in 2013 and exists around a shared love of gaming, excellence, and technology. As a fast-growing startup, Kamu today provides live services to over 60 online multiplayer PC games in collaboration with over 43 game studios. We are currently looking to grow the team significantly as we are branching out with new services beyond anti‑cheat. These services build upon the existing infrastructure that already serves over 65 million users and gives us unmatched ability to provide state of the art tools for the PC gaming industry.
At Kamu you will join a great team full of self‑driven people with strong work ethic who also know how to have serious fun. We’re expecting fast and exciting growth in the years ahead of us and offer you an opportunity to work in a true tech startup culture where you’ll have the ability to affect what tools and technologies are used in your work.
As a machine learning engineer, you’ll be providing anti-cheat services for some of the world’s biggest multiplayer games and work with the best game studios on the planet. We hope you to be an intuitive, quick prototyper with a knack for creating long-lasting and reliable solutions. Our employees turn challenges into opportunities so we’re looking for you to work independently to swiftly identify, develop, and deliver a continuous flow of new awe-inspiring features. We’re looking for people with an ability to thrive in chaos and who enjoy working toward the common team goal.
- Develop new algorithms to detect cheaters in online multiplayer games
- Bring your ideas to life from concepts to production-ready models
- Work with large amounts of data from real-time data streams
What we offer:
- Challenging work with great opportunities to learn and apply your skills
- International work with trips to customers and conferences
- An opportunity to become part of industry groups and collaborate with the great minds at many of our varying partner organizations in the gaming industry
- Freedom to do your work when and how you like, as long as it is done well
- Excellent insurance coverage, with private health and dental care
- Relaxed and flexible working environment at our awesome office space in Ruoholahti
- Wide knowledge of machine learning related algorithms
- Practical experience with machine learning frameworks and tools
- Good coding skills in Python
- Creative mind to come up with new solutions to solve complex problems
- Excellent communication skills in order to work together as a part of the team
- Attention to detail and at all times being critical to your work for improvement
We consider as a plus:
- Machine learning related hobby projects to show off
- Skills in programming languages of your choice
- Passionate multiplayer PC gamer
- Understanding of game cheats
Sounds good? If you’re the person we’re looking for, send by latest May 14th your CV, application and relevant samples (GitHub link etc.) of your projects here: https://apply.atalent.fi/kamu-machine-learning-engineer-4-2018.
You can read more about Kamu https://www.kamu.gg/ If you have questions about the application process, please contact Recruitment Manager Mia Paatsalo (mia.paatsalo[at]atalent.fi +358 50 468 0610).