Mind Your Rights Ltd. is a Finnish technology start-up specializing in developing a common platform for music rights management. Our vision is to make global managing of music rights faster, more efficient, transparent and less costly for music authors and publishers. Mind Your Rights Ltd. was founded in 2017. As an independent start-up, our mission is to develop an efficient and transparent cross-border copyright licensing ecosystem.
Based in Helsinki, Finland, we work in close co-operation with Teosto, a Finnish nonprofit performance rights organization. Co-operation with the key industry organizations and developing solutions on top of the existing industry structures are essential principles in our philosophy. Our story stemmed from a development project in Teosto, in which the Board of Teosto encouraged us to find new, modern ways that would make copyright management easier and more transparent.
Mind Your Rights is now looking for a proactive and enthusiastic Marketing and Communications Coordinator to help them on their growth mission towards making global managing of music rights faster, more efficient, transparent and less costly for music authors and publishers. In this hands-on part-time role you will be supporting Mind Your Rights’ marketing and communication activities by, for example, writing and sending newsletters, updating the website and social media channels such as LinkedIn as well as interacting with Mind Your Rights’ clients by responding to support requests.
Positive attitude and self-initiative working style will help you succeed in this position. Mind Your Rights’ team also appreciates an open minded attitude towards learning and developing both your skills and Mind Your Rights’ client support, marketing and communication activities in the future.
We do not require you to have previous working experience in marketing and communications – instead we value a genuine interest in client relations, marketing and music industry as well as working in a growing startup company. Working at Mind Your Rights offers you a perfect chance of both getting to develop your skills and expertise in marketing and get to join the growth and journey of this Helsinki-based company. The position is fixed-term until the end of August but it is possible to discuss the opportunity to continue in this role after summer.
We require you to have:
- studies in marketing and/or communications or other relevant field (university or university of applied sciences)
- previous working experience, for example in customer service
- willingness to learn and develop in the field of marketing and communications
- a flexible, proactive and accurate working style
- working proficiency in English
It’s a benefit if you have:
- interest in music industry and copyrights
- interest in marketing analytics
- experience in using WordPress, GoogleAds or GoogleAnalytics
- working proficiency in Finnish
Mind Your Rights offers you:
- a position in a growing startup company – the growth also offers you new opportunities for developing your skills and getting new responsibilities according to your skills and interest
- A small team with good team spirit and relaxed atmosphere at the office located in the center of Helsinki
- Flexible working hours – you can easily combine the job with your studies
Are you the Marketing and Communications Coordinator we’re looking for? Please submit your application letter and CV by latest on 19th February via our application system here: https://apply.atalent.fi/mind-your-rights-marketing-and-communications-coordinator-part-time-2-2020. Please mention your salary request and possible starting date in your application documents.
You can familiarize yourself with Mind Your Rights here: https://www.mindyourrights.fi/. For more information about the position and recruitment process please contact aTalent’s Recruitment Coordinator Ella Pekki (+358 50 477 8985, ella.pekki[ät]atalent.fi) on 10th February or 12th February.
In this position you will be employed as aTalent employee at Mind Your Rights.