Quuppa is a leading provider of Real-Time Locating Systems (RTLS), with its headquarters in Espoo, Finland, and sales offices in Arlington, Virginia and Shanghai, China. The company was established in 2012 by a team of experienced engineers and scientists as a spin-off from Nokia Research Center. Today, Quuppa team has successfully commercialized their innovation and created a complete product platform – the Quuppa Intelligent Locating System™ – a one-size-fits-all technology platform for Location Based Services and Applications.
Quuppa is now looking for an Operations Assistant to join the team! As a Quuppa team member, your main areas of responsibility cover tasks related to quality assurance and product delivery. The quality assurance part includes, for instance, communication and documentation handling with Quuppa’s contract manufacturers regarding chemical and other product requirements. Product delivery tasks, on the other hand, include handling our customer orders, preparing and shipping products to customers, invoicing, as well as managing the customer database. The role can be extended to cover also wider responsibilities depending on your knowledge and skills.
Our ideal candidate for this role is service-minded, proactive, and not afraid of asking further questions if necessary. As Operations Assistant, there is a lot of both internal and external communication, which underlines the importance of interpersonal skills. The person we are looking for is also precise and pays attention to detail so that co-operation with our partners runs smoothly. Basically, good common sense and a hands-on approach are amongst the most essential traits in this position. There is a lot of flexibility in your working hours, and this is an ideal job to match with your relevant studies.
- Relevant studies in the field of business or technology (university or university of applied sciences), for example industrial management, management, or engineering
- Analytical mindset and attention to detail
- Good interpersonal skills and a customer-oriented approach to work
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills in English
We see as an advantage:
- Relevant previous experience using ERP and/or CRM systems
- Studies or previous experience in quality assurance or environmental questions
- Good communication skills in other languages, e.g. Finnish, Chinese, Japanese, Spanish, or French
We offer you:
- Dynamic and international working environment
- Possibility to work with new and innovative technology
- Opportunities for career development in a rapidly growing company, in Finland or abroad
Does this sound like your next career opportunity? Send your CV and cover letter at latest by August 28th, 2018. You may apply for the position here: https://apply.atalent.fi/quuppa-operations-assistant-8-2018. Please convert your application documents into PDF format and note that the position will be filled as soon as the right candidate has been found. In this position, you will be employed as an aTalent employee at Quuppa.
To familiarize yourself with Quuppa, please visit http://www.quuppa.com/. For further information regarding the position and the application process you may contact Recruitment Manager Erkko Vanhakartano via e-mail at erkko.vanhakartano[at]atalent.fi or by phone at +358504019387.