FNZ partners with major financial institutions to enable them to provide multi-channel wealth management services to their clients across direct, intermediated, and workplace channels. FNZ believes that enhancing client engagement, lowering costs, delivering a seamless service, and enabling personal solutions are key to helping people achieve their financial goals.
Today, FNZ is trusted by more than 150 major financial institutions worldwide and there are now over $1 trillion assets under management on their platform. These represent the combined savings and investments of over 15 million customers worldwide who they are helping to achieve their financial goals. Read more here.
We are looking for a Project Manager to be a part of the FNZ team in Finland! The projects are large, multi-year transformation projects carried out with major financial institutions such as banks, insurance-, asset management-, or fund companies, and as Project Manager, your main responsibility is project lifecycle management from initiation, through implementation, to warranty. More specifically, your responsibilities include:
- Development and maintenance of end-to-end project plans that cover everything from the schedule, resource allocation, quality criteria and POAP as well as ensure project deliveries are in line with the FNZ SDLC
- Tight cooperation with both internal stakeholders, such analysts, testers and solution consultants, as well as external stakeholders, such as the client and their delivery team, to follow through project delivery
- Provision of timely, insightful, accurate and comprehensive project KPI’s and stakeholder reporting
- Ownership of the mitigation plan in order to identify and manage any potential risks, issues, or dependencies through the entire project lifecycle
The projects bring together the experts from FNZ and the Client’s side and both parties work closely together. From time to time, you will work at Client’s premises and sometimes at FNZ office. In order to succeed in the job you should have strong project management skills and be used to situations in a fast paced environment.
FNZ can offer you:
- A front-row seat in a company that is actively involved in the transformation of the Wealth Management industry
- A strongly growing global company with a stable foundation that enables new opportunities and projects all around the world
- A fast-paced working environment, low hierarchy operations and dynamic culture also sparks inspiration
- A wide network of professionals in a company where every employee is valued and diversity is taken seriously
- A company where the rewarding is not tied to titles or years of experience, rather, where good performance is recognized and the salary rate is competitive
We require you to:
- Have several years of relevant work experience in multi-stage and versatile projects and in customer interface
- Project management skills, from perceiving the bigger picture to taking care of the details
- Responsibility ability and solution-oriented work style
- Good interaction skills and persuasiveness
- Have fluent English skills
Sounds like you? Please submit your CV and motivation letter in PDF format by the latest 6th of October via our application system. Please also mention your salary request and the earliest possible starting date in your application documents. Remember to use the application system, we do not accept applications by email.
For more information about the recruitment process contact aTalent’s Senior Recruitment Manager Jenni Tontti (+358 407508821, jenni.tontti[at]atalent.fi). Best times to contact are: 23.9. at 14-15 or 30.9. at 15.30-16.30.
In this position, you will be employed directly to FNZ.