Kamux is a fast-growing Finnish company that specializes in the trading of used cars. We were originally established in Hämeenlinna in 2003 but currently operate on an international level. We buy and sell used cars to our clients in Finland, Sweden and Germany in more than 60 branches. The whole Kamux Group employs more than 500 car sales professionals and we are now looking to expand our IT team in Finland. In the future, Kamux aims to change the way car trading is done − digitalization will play a significant role and Kamux is going to play along.
As a Fullstack Developer at Kamux your responsibilities are broad, yet the tasks can be matched according to your interests. You will be creating and developing web services, such as the online platform for car trading, which is used by Kamux’s external clients. You’ll also further develop an internal platform for internal stakeholders and sales personnel. This is a trading system to which you’ll develop different analytics modules. You also plan and develop flexible integration solutions for different systems such as portals for public authorities, customs, analytics tools, and trading systems. The development team aims to build long-lasting solutions meaning that Kamux is happy to hear your thoughts and improvement ideas on the existing architecture and tech stack.
We are looking for more experienced developers searching for new challenges. As Kamux is currently building this new team, the ability to take ownership of your own work in a self-reliant way is important However, you’ll get support from others whenever needed. You’ll also be working closely together with external software houses that Kamux collaborates with. So far, Kamux has outsourced most of its development to these software houses, but now Kamux aims to build its own internal development team.
Kamux hopes to find someone with:
- Understanding of continuous integration practices
- Basic understanding of architecture in software development – you understand how to create long-lasting software that is scalable in the future
- A few years of relevant work experience from software development
- Fluent skills in English
It’s considered as a plus if you have:
- Previous experience and/or knowledge of Microsoft Azure and Docker
- Fluent skills in Finnish
This position and Kamux can offer you:
- A flexible role that can be modified to match your interest and skills − you’ll be given responsibility as much as you desire
- A chance to have a true impact on the development and technology choices of an international business
- A fast-growing but yet stable working environment in a listed company − Kamux has managed to keep its startup spirit despite of the rapid growth
- A relaxed and low-hierarchy work community where support and help is near
- A competitive salary
- Flexible working hours and remote work possibility
- A possibility to go for a ride when a Ferrari parks in the yard
In this position you will be employed directly to Kamux.
Sounds like your opportunity? Please submit your application letter and CV by latest 27th of October here: https://apply.atalent.fi/kamux-senior-fullstack-developer-10-2019. Please mention your salary request and possible starting date in your application documents. If you have a LinkedIn, GitHub, Stack Overflow, or similar profile, please also link them to your CV. Please note that the position will be filled as soon as the right candidate has been found.
You can familiarize yourself with Kamux here: https://www.kamux.fi/. For more information about the position and recruitment process contact aTalent’s Recruitment Manager Miili Reponen (+358 50 475 4889, miili.reponen[at]atalent.fi).