Aditro is a leading Nordic provider of payroll and HR management software and payroll outsourcing services. Our extensive know-how is based on long-term development work with our customers. We employ almost 800 professionals in the Nordic countries, who support our private sector clients in digitizing, automating and streamlining administrative work.
As an employer, we are financially stable, provide good opportunities for maintaining work-life balance, and offer interesting tasks and opportunities for professional development in an international company. At Aditro, you will get to develop our successful payroll and HR application in a relaxed environment, in which your ideas and opinions are heard. Read more about Aditro at www.aditro.com.
We are looking for a Senior Software Developer to join our product development team. In this role, you will work on modern SaaS products for HR and payroll, for example VIRA (an automated integration system for reporting), Verkkopalkka (an electronic payroll system), and eLiksa (a mobile payslip application).
As a Senior Software Developer at Aditro, you are going to have a central role in our products’ and solutions’ future success. You will get to leave your mark in technological choices and the development processes. You participate in all stages of the development cycle focusing on software development especially in our core backend domain. In addition to our team members in Espoo, you collaborate with our external development partners located abroad. The atmosphere in our flat product development unit is open and relaxed, and you will work tightly with 30 committed software professionals, including product owners, scrum masters, application specialists, testers and software developers.
We are looking for a proactive team player who is ready to take responsibility and share his/her expertise, ideas and opinions with others. You are eager to develop your skills and learn new. Although we collaborate with partners for UI development, we hope you to have broad understanding of web development. We follow Scrum and utilize the following technologies and tools: .NET Core, C#, MS SQL, Angular, REST, MS Visual Studio, Azure DevOps, and Git. This is an excellent opportunity to get responsibility and grow professionally. Depending on your skills and interest, you might be our lead developer in the future.
We expect you to have:
- Broad understanding of web based software engineering and the ability to make technological choices
- Several years of experience in professional web development, especially from backend development
- Solid skills in .NET Core, C#, REST and relational databases
- Some understanding of frontend development and related technologies
- Familiarity with cloud platforms and DevOps processes
- Fluent skills in English
We consider as an asset:
- Relevant technical studies
- Familiarity with microservice architecture
- Experience in developing B2B softwares
- Skills in Finnish
We offer you:
- A chance to develop modern SaaS solutions for HR, payroll and related add-on services in a leading Nordic company
- A stable work place and committed colleagues in a financially well-managed company
- A role with responsibility and great opportunities for professional development. Depending on your skills and interests, you may be working as a lead developer in the future
- Great opportunities for developing your skills e.g. in microservices and cloud technologies. We will invest in your learning and have a good budget for training
- A position in a flat product development unit with relaxed atmosphere and collaborative culture: we’ll start Fridays with shared breakfasts and our leisure committee organizes free-time activities
- Flexible working hours and possibilities for remote work
- Culture, lunch, and sport benefits as well as a brand-new office with a parking lot in Leppävaara
- Competitive salary
In this position you will be employed directly to Aditro.
Sounds like you? Please submit your application letter and CV (in pdf) by latest 19.3.2020 here: https://apply.atalent.fi/aditro-senior-software-developer-3-2020. Please mention your salary request and possible starting date in your application documents. If you have a LinkedIn, GitHub, Stack Overflow, or similar profile, please also link them to your CV.
For more information about the position and the recruitment process contact aTalent’s Recruitment Manager Anna Kerava (+358 44 204 9486, anna.kerava[at]atalent.fi).