Euformatics offers high standard bioinformatics tools for genomic data quality management and interpretation. Their graphical user interfaces and back-end databases provide fast and easy access to pertinent genomic and mutation information. Their solutions omnomicsV, omnomicsQ, & omnomicsNGS are used for automated test validation, sample quality management and result interpretation helping genetics and clinicians to create better personalized treatment. Clinical labs, hospitals and research institutions are using Euformatics’ solutions.
Euformatics is looking for a Software Developer to work on their innovative bioinformatics tools. In this position, you would join Euformatics’ product development team of three that focuses on developing their solutions further. You would start first working on a smaller entity and once you get familiar with their software take on more responsibility. In the beginning, you could be working for example with user interface development or database integration.
Euformatics is looking for someone who shares their passion for healthtech and is genuinely interested in genomics. You don’t have to be an expert in the field yet but you should have an open-minded attitude to learn more as Euformatics’ team is ready to teach you and give you support. It will require courage from you to ask for help when you need it and patience to accept that you won’t understand everything right away. Euformatics has new projects coming up which is why they are hoping that you would be able to start as soon as possible.
Euformatics is looking for someone with:
- basic knowledge in biology
- good spoken and written communication skills in English
Euformatics considers as an asset:
- skills in Java, Python, Linux or Cloud technologies
- previous work experience in programming
- Finnish language skills
Euformatics and this position offer you:
- a chance to work on solutions that really have an impact on human lives. Euformatics’ solutions are used for example for curing cancer or identifying growth disorders
- an opportunity to grow into a strong bio-it professional with the support of an experienced team
- flexibility – once you get the hang of things you can work remotely and during the time of day that suits you best, the most important thing is to get your tasks done
- working environment with a low hierarchy
- a chance to see and experience the shifting landscape of the health sector
Got excited? Please submit your CV and application letter in PDF by latest on November 7th 2018 here: https://apply.atalent.fi/euformatics-software-developer-10-2018. Note that we go through the applications already during the application period. If you have a GitHub profile or equivalent, we would be happy to have a look at it as well.
You can familiarize yourself with Euformatics here: https://euformatics.com/. For more information about the recruitment process contact aTalent’s Recruitment Manager Jasmin Shams (+358 50 4350807, jasmin.shams[at]atalent.fi).