Widian is a software house founded in 2000. We specialize in digital services and software by providing technology platforms, information management, architectures and project management to our clients. Our service is based on modern technology and customer-specific solutions that help our clients to succeed. We are working with a wide range of companies for example in telecommunication, pharmaceutical and construction industries. Currently our team consists of five members, based in Tornio and Helsinki.
Widian is now looking for a Software Developer to join their software development team in Tornio. In this position you get to work on versatile client projects together with highly-experienced colleagues and the client team members. You would firstly join a long-term client project where we develop next generation software solutions, such as an e-prescription and artificial intelligence prescription processing for pharmacies in a modern DevOps environment. The goal is to develop a scalable solution that can be utilized extensively in the future. Depending on your skills, you get the chance to participate in all stages of the software development from defining the requirements and planning the architecture to programming and testing. With more experience you might have several projects going on simultaneously.
At Widian you will join a team of four software developers, all based in Tornio. As an organisation we are non hierarchical and everybody’s ideas and contributions are appreciated. With our experienced team, you’ll have the opportunity to expand your skills by working with a wide scale of different technologies in different projects as well as in internal product development. With us you can dig deeper into the areas you are most passionate about and your field of responsibility can be later expanded according to your skills and interests.
Our ideal candidate has already gained work experience in software development, understands the entire software development lifecycle and has solid skills in C#. In addition to your technical skills, we appreciate a proactive attitude and the ability to take ownership of your own work as a part of a team. Excellent communication skills are essential for the role as you will be collaborating with clients and internal team members.
We hope you to have:
- Solid skills in C#
- Minimum of 1-2 years of work experience in software development – we also welcome senior developers with plenty of work experience as the position is customizable to your background
- A proactive attitude and excellent communication skills
- Fluent English skills
We consider as an asset:
- Familiarity with Microsoft Azure, containers and/or microservices
- Experience in ASP.NET, MVC, Entity Framework, .NET Core, Git and/or DevOps
- Skills with modern frontend technologies (e.g. Angular, Vue.js)
- Relevant educational background (e.g. computer science, information technology)
- Finnish language skills
We offer you:
- A chance to work with modern technologies and new generation architectures
- International projects
- A possibility to gain professional expertise through versatile projects and broaden your expertise and skill set
- A possibility to expand the responsibilities according to your skills and interests
- A supportive and highly-experienced team where everyone’s ideas are appreciated!
- Flexible working hours and possibility to work partly remote
- A possibility to live and work in the beautiful Finnish Lapland!
In this position you will be employed directly to Widian.
Sounds like you? Please submit your CV and application letter in PDF-format by latest 18th of January via our application system. Please also mention your salary request and the earliest possible starting date in your application documents. If you have a LinkedIn, GitHub, Stack Overflow, or similar profile, please also link them to your CV. Remember to use the application system, we do not accept applications by email.
You can familiarize yourself with Widian here: http://www.widian.fi/. For more information about the recruitment process contact aTalent’s Recruitment Manager Miili Reponen (0504754889, miili.reponen[ät]atalent.fi).