Keypro is a Finnish multi-expert in the field of geospatial solution and network information”t software. For 25 years Keypro has enabled 300 customers globally to reach their potential with world-class software development and various expert services in areas that are critical to society. Keypro’s customers are the owners, contractors, designers and operators of various underground and surface networks. The customer base covers telecommunications networks, water supply networks, electricity distribution, lighting heating and natural gas. Keypro has a strong position in Finland and now they are increasingly active in the international market.
Keypro is currently looking for two Software Developers to join their Development and Operations team in Joensuu. The team consists of 50 specialists for example on software development, web solutions, geospatial data and mapping. The aim of the team is to make sure that Keypro’s products are functional and always operating properly.
As a Software Developer at Keypro you’ll be developing Keypro web-solutions for domestic and international customers with agile methods. In addition to maintaining code, you will also get the possibility to create new code. You and your team will also be working as a support function, so your day may also include solving support tickets, such as solving issues that have been recognised during testing. Key technologies in this position include Python, Django, Docker, and mainstream databases like Oracle and PostgreSQL.
We hope that you’ve already gained a few years of relevant working experience and you’re eager to take ownership of your work and work both independently and as part of a team. As a person, you have a self-driven and can-do attitude and a willingness to share your knowledge with others. Keypro offers you a full-time and permanent position, with 6 months of trial period. The job starts as agreed, ideally you could start in August.
We expect you to:
- Have solid experience in relevant software development projects and especially in web
development with Python, Django, Docker and databases Oracle and Postgres
- Be willing to take responsibility and provide support for the more inexperienced colleagues
- Have a proactive and solution-oriented approach, good collaboration skills, and also the ability to work independently
- Have a strong understanding of agile software development processes and practices.
- Be fully proficient in English
We consider as an asset:
- Experience in telecom, water or other utility networks
- Fluent skills in Finnish
Keypro can offer you:
- A unique and global working environment, where you can develop your skills to the next level
- A diverse and evolving role, where you also have the chance to affect Keypro’s solutions
- Great working atmosphere with experienced colleagues who help you to succeed
- Annual bonus system
- Comprehensive accident insurance for work and free time
- Flexible working hours and possibility for remote work (2-3 days a week)
- Exercise and culture benefit and regular visits to the company massage service
Sounds like you? Please submit your CV and motivation letter in PDF-format by the latest 17th of June via our application system. Please also mention your salary request and the earliest possible starting date in your application documents. Remember to use the application system, we do not accept applications by email.
You can familiarize yourself with Keypro here: https://www.keypro.fi/en-gb/. For more information about the recruitment process contact aTalent’s Recruitment Manager Roosa Lönnqvist (+358 50 421 0255, roosa.lonnqvist[at]atalent.fi).
In this position you will be employed directly to Keypro.