Lempea is the Nordic Leader in Connected Embedded Systems. Our software professionals work with equipment manufacturers and providers in connecting embedded systems to the cloud. Our aim is to serve companies who want to get reliable and sustainable software running in their systems. In addition to the service side, we also develop our own product, a platform called Rain, making immediate data consumption a reality. You can read more about Lempea here: https://lempea.com/.
Lempea is looking for a Software Developer (C++) to join their team in Helsinki! In this position you get to work on versatile client projects together with highly-experienced colleagues and the client team members. The projects focus on supporting equipment manufacturers and providers in connecting embedded systems to the cloud. One of our sample projects includes: design, implementation and automated testing of embedded software for 5G layer 1, including software/firmware for DSPs and FPGAs.
As a Software Developer you will get to work on different phases of the projects such as designing, implementing and testing your own solutions in collaboration with the team. We always work in teams that define their own way of working with the support of Product Owners, Coaches and Leaders. Responsibilities in the team are divided depending on individual skills and interests so you will also have a chance to expand your skill set in areas that you don’t yet master. In addition, you also get to participate in Lempea’s own product development.
Our ideal candidate has already gained practical experience in software development and has experience in at least 1 low level software development project. We expect you to have good skills in at least one of the following languages: C++, C or Python. We highly value previous knowledge with Linux environment and DevOps as well as interest in cloud technology and embedded systems. In addition to your technical skills, we hope you have strong team working skills as well as eagerness to learn. Fluent English skills are essential for the role as you will be collaborating with clients and internal team members.
We require you to have:
- Practical experience in software development (e.g. previous work experience, internships or personal/school projects)
- Experience in at least 1 low level software development project
- Good skills in at least one of the following languages: C++, C or Python
- Excellent team working skills and eagerness to learn
- Fluent English skills
We consider as an asset:
- Relevant studies (e.g. software development, computer science, information technology)
- Familiarity with Linux and/or DevOps
- Interest in cloud technology and embedded systems
- Finnish language skills
Lempea offers you:
- An opportunity to work with the latest and greatest of new technology and wide range of interesting client projects
- Senior software developers as colleagues enhancing your professional growth
- Encouraging working atmosphere – company culture facilitating professional growth but also work-life balance
- A competitive salary and fringe benefits such as lunch benefit
- Flexible working hours and possibility for remote work
- Modern office facilities in the heart of Helsinki
In this position you will be employed directly to Lempea.
Sounds like you? Please submit your CV and motivation letter in PDF-format by latest 7th of March via our application system. Please also mention your salary request and the earliest possible starting date in your application documents. If you have a LinkedIn, GitHub, Stack Overflow, or similar profile, please also link them to your CV.
You can familiarize yourself with Lempea here: https://lempea.com/. For more information about the recruitment process contact aTalent’s Recruitment Manager Anni Rajalahti (+358 50 307 1210, anni.rajalahti[at]atalent.fi).