Crosskey combines big-league IT capabilities with flexibility, engagement and a personal touch. We make it easier to create new revenue from financial services, getting you to market faster with the right offering. Our expertise covers everything from traditional banking to eBanking, card & mobile payments and capital markets. A subsidiary of Ålandsbanken, we have offices in Mariehamn, Stockholm, Helsinki and Turku. Our customers span the Nordics and they include Ålandsbanken, S-Pankki, DNB and Marginalen Bank. Familiarize yourself further with us via the following link: https://www.crosskey.fi/
As an ideal candidate your skillset matches our tech-stack and most importantly we hope you have gained relevant experience working with .Net-framework and C#. Furthermore knowledge around relational databases, user interface and API development are seen as a great advantage. As a person you will fit our team if you are a self-starter with good team working skills.
We offer you:
- An easy-going, collaborative and informal work environment with high team spirit
- A chance to work in a team of highly skilled experts
- A great position to work and develop yourself further with modern technologies such as cloud environments and DevOps
- Low hierarchy and broad opportunities to affect our ways of working by bringing new ideas to the table
- Remote working possibilities
We require you to:
- Have a relevant study background from the IT field
- Be a proactive person with good communication skills with the team
- Be fluent in English language
We consider as an asset:
- Knowledge and skills in CI/CD, DevOps, Ansible, Containers, Azure and Microservices
- Previous experience with Microsoft Dynamics 365-based systems
- Statistical computing and programming skills with Matlab and R
- Swedish and/or Finnish language skills
In this position you will be employed directly to Crosskey Banking Solutions.
Sounds like you? Please submit your CV and optional motivation letter in PDF-format by latest 7th of March via our application system. Please also mention your salary expectation, possible Github-profile (or similar) and the earliest possible starting date in your application documents. Remember to use the application system, we do not accept applications by email.
For more information about the recruitment process contact aTalent’s Recruitment Manager Mikko Lahti (+358 400 495 946, mikko.lahti[at]atalent.fi).