Aditro is a leading provider of HR and payroll solutions and outsourcing in the Nordics. In our long, extensive history of co-creating with our customers, we have gained a deep and wide expertise in digitalizing HR and Payroll processes. Today we are over 600 committed professionals helping our customers to automate and digitalize their HR processes to successfully meet the challenges of ever-changing business environment. Our mission is to help our clients create a better Employee Experience by making admin-chores less time-consuming and easier to perform.
We strive for a gender balance and see diversity as a strength and welcome applicants with different backgrounds. In Aditro we strongly believe in our values: Leading, Committed, People Centric. Read more about Aditro at www.aditro.com.
Aditro is looking for a Software Developer with the responsibility of a Technical Product Owner to the Internal Services team. We deliver ICT services for the internal stakeholders at Aditro and ensure continuous development and quality of Aditro’s Business Application Service environment. You will be a key member of the Business Application Services team, taking overall technical solution ownership of an invoicing system and developing solutions by following best practices and architectural principles. This is a great opportunity for a developer keen on taking independent responsibility and influencing technical choices!
You will first focus to improve and extend Aditro’s invoicing preprocessing system. As a technical product owner, your role is to transform business requirements to software specifications and develop final solutions through collaboration with business stakeholders. As the focus will be the invoicing preprocessing system, you’ll get to cooperate with the finance department a lot. In addition to the technical product owner’s responsibilities, you’ll also code hands-on: design, build and maintain reliable code. You also ensure the best possible performance and quality of the application. You will join a small cross-functional team that consists of a couple of software developers, a solution architect, a project manager, and a service lead. In the future, you might be focusing on other internal systems’ development, too.
To succeed you need extensive skills with SQL, especially with stored procedures, and experience of integrations between different systems. Other main technologies in the stack are HiQ Frends, C#, .NET, EF Core, Bootstrap, jQuery, and Azure DevOps. However, we also use other technologies that you can help us with. The team works agile way, targeting to build healthy and functional solutions with a long service lifetime. Service reliability and stability are valued, which is considered when selecting new technologies or solution concepts.
The right person for this role has the ability to think holistically and analytically in a technical and business-oriented sense. In this role, you’ll have close cooperation with different internal stakeholders, also with non-technical teams e.g. finance, which is why we expect excellent collaboration and communication skills. Other traits we value are the ability to learn and adapt fast and systematic way of working.
We hope you have:
- Strong skills with SQL (application development, not DBA) and hands-on experience in building integrations
- Skills with as many as possible of the following: C#, .NET, EF Core, Bootstrap, and jQuery
- Previous relevant work experience to be able to take responsibility and to handle the big picture
- Good troubleshooting skills
- Fluent skills in English
We consider as an asset (but don’t require):
- Skills with some of the following from the rest of the tech stack: HiQ Frends, SSRS and Azure DevOps
- API development
- Understanding of information security practices
Aditro offers you:
- A responsible key role where you can genuinely influence on how to build the solution now and in the future
- A stable workplace and committed colleagues in a financially well-managed company
- Great opportunities for professional development, e.g. an architect or a lead role
- Good opportunities for developing your skills, we will invest in your learning and training
- A position in a flat development unit with a relaxed atmosphere and collaborative culture: we’ll start Fridays with shared breakfasts and our leisure committee organizes free-time activities
- Flexible working hours and possibilities for remote work
- Competitive salary and fringe benefits such as culture, lunch, and sport benefits as well as a new office with a parking lot in Leppävaara
In this position, you will be employed directly by Aditro.
Sounds like your next career step? Please submit your CV or LinkedIn profile (cover letter optional) by the latest 10th of June via our application system here: LINK. Feel free to mention your salary request, possible GitHub (or similar) profile, and preferred starting date in your application documents. Remember to use the application system, we do not accept applications by email.
You can familiarize yourself with Aditro here: https://aditro.com/. For more information about the recruitment process contact aTalent’s Recruitment Manager Miili Reponen (0504754889, miili.reponen(at)atalent.fi).