We are currently looking for a savvy, proactive and organized Software Test Engineer to join the ranks of a mobile games company in Helsinki. As a Software Test Engineer, you will be a part of the core game development team and participate in the quality assurance of the current mobile game selection – not to forget all the new upcoming titles. You will work in close cooperation with the developers from planning and design all the way to launching new features. The team tests their own code and your main responsibility is to make sure they haven’t missed anything through manual testing, but also more and more through automated testing!
This is a unique opportunity to take part in the QA of an exciting mobile game, while honing your skills as a manual tester and learning the secrets of automated testing.
We hope you have at least the following qualities:
- Relevant educational background
- Some experience in manual software testing e.g. through school, work or personal projects
- Ability to learn new things very quickly
- A positive, self-starter attitude
- Fluency in English
We consider as an asset:
- Knowledge and/or experience of test automation
- Passion for games, preferably free-to-play mobile games
What is in it for you?
- Fun and exciting projects to work on.
- An important role where you are appreciated and respected
- Awesome, talented and helpful colleagues.
- Great benefit package
Are you the person we are looking for? Please submit your application letter and CV by latest 17.11.2019 here: https://apply.atalent.fi/anonyymi-pelialan-yritys-software-test-engineer-gaming-11-2019. Please mention your salary request and possible starting date in your application documents. If you have a GitHub, or similar profile, we’d also like to check it out!
For more information about the recruitment process contact aTalent’s Recruitment Manager, Team Lead Mikaela Johansson (+358 50 351 2400, mikaela.johansson[ät]atalent.fi).