Neteram Oy is an agile and friendly mechanical- & structural engineering consulting company. We value efficient communication and cooperation with our customers. It’s important for us to hold on to our promises and bring new ways to resolve our customers’ issues. We here at Neteram Oy know, that employees who enjoy their work are the most important asset we can have. This is why we constantly aim to maintain and develop our well-being at work.
Neteram Oy (KONE Oyj) is searching for 2-4 Supply Engineer’s for their Major Projects division to strengthen their supply services for their largest and complex projects. You will work in an internationally recognized company, but at the same time, you will be a part of Neteram’s tight-knit team. Please notice that we will be proceeding with the recruitment process already during the application period.
As a supply Engineer and Specialist, you will plan, direct and coordinate activities of supply projects and solutions ensuring that the overall KONE Major Project objectives are accomplished. You will make sure that deliverables are on time, profitable, of high quality and meet customer expectations. Working with customers and the sales team is the best way to ensure a successful project execution! The supply business is a communication business, you will be at your best when you are able to listen to new information and share it with others. A self-starter who is a good team player will do best at KONE.
Your responsibilities are:
- Managing delivery projects together with Supply Managers by working with key stakeholders of supply project
- Supplying project on time and within the planned budget
- Verifying, taking in and booking the orders and coordinating project activities during the execution phase
- Planning engineering and materials quality, sourcing and logistics in the projects
- Checking prices & delivery times and coordinating project variations
- Working efficiently together with the team of experts
- Participating in project meetings, providing Area Supply team input
- Ensuring effective collaboration and communication within the project in full chain
We expect you to have
- At minimum a Bachelor degree, or equivalent in Engineering or equivalent professional experience
- Good and strong collaboration, communication and cross-cultural skills
- Customer-focused way of thinking and working
- Willingness and ability to take responsibility, solve problems and make decisions
- Drive and persistence to reach set goals
- Good IT skills, e.g. in MS Office tools. SAP skills are an asset
- Fluent English language skills (verbal and written), other languages are an asset
- Willingness to travel worldwide and flexibility in working times due to time difference between global project functions
We consider an asset
- SAP skills
- Experience working with similar organizations and projects
- Good negotiation and presentation skills
What we can offer you
- A challenging position in an esteemed international company
- The best of both worlds: In addition to the above you will also get the support of a small and agile company, combined with the opportunities of working in an international company, one of the best in their field!
- Neteram will help you to participate in relevant training in order to develop your professional skills
Sounds like you? Please submit your application letter and CV by the latest 6th of July via our application system here: https://apply.atalent.fi/neteram-oy-kone-supply-engineer-major-projects-6-2020. Please mention your salary request and the first possible starting date in your application documents.
You can familiarize yourself with Neteram here: https://www.neteram.net/. For more information about the recruitment process contact aTalent’s Recruitment Manager Lisa Jokinen latest on 2nd July (050 599 1835, lisa.jokinen[ät]atalent.fi).