Quuppa is a leading provider of Real-Time Locating Systems (RTLS), with its headquarters in Espoo, Finland, and sales offices in Arlington, Virginia and Shanghai, China. The company was established in 2012 by a team of experienced engineers and scientists as a spin-off from Nokia Research Center. Today, Quuppa team has successfully commercialized their innovation and created a complete product platform – the Quuppa Intelligent Locating System™ – a one-size-fits-all technology platform for Location Based Services and Applications.
Quuppa is now looking for a Technical Copywriter to join the team! As a Quuppa team member, your main task will be to manage, create, and reorganize technical documentation material related to Quuppa’s products and services. You will be working together with sales, marketing, and technical teams, participate in the development of Quuppa’s customer support program, as well as engage with customers.
In addition, the job may require to contribute to trade-shows and exhibition activities, support Quuppa customers with setting up demonstrations, and attend events for collecting customer feedback related to Quuppa’s products and services. The role can be extended to cover also wider responsibilities depending on your knowledge, skills, and preferences.
Our ideal candidate for this role might be a copywriter with a marketing attitude who is organized, proactive, and not afraid to work first-hand with technology and ask questions. As Technical Copywriter, there is a lot of both internal and external communication which underlines the importance of interpersonal skills. The role may also involve traveling to events from time to time. We are preferably looking for someone who can work full-time, but it is also possible to start as a part-time employee (minimum 3 days per week) if you are about to finish your studies soon.
Requirements for the applicant:
- Passion for technology
- Professional level writing skills
- Relevant educational background (i.e. technical or business)
- Good interpersonal skills and a customer-oriented approach to work
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills in English
The following qualities are considered as advantages:
- Relevant earlier experience of working with customers, technology, and/or marketing communication
- Communication skills in other languages, e.g. Finnish, Chinese, Korean, or
- Engineering or technology studies
- Knowledge of electronics or software/hardware engineering
Quuppa offers you:
- Dynamic and international working environment with minimal hierarchy
- Active team culture also including unofficial events and activities
- Possibility to work with new and innovative technology
- Opportunities for career development in a rapidly growing company, in Finland or abroad
Does this sound like your next career opportunity? Submit your CV, cover letter, and your latest transcript of records at latest on February 17th, 2019. You may apply for the position here: https://apply.atalent.fi/quuppa-technical-copywriter-1-2019. Please convert your application documents into PDF format.
In this position, you will be employed as an aTalent employee at Quuppa.
How’s the recruitment process going to look like from now on?
- Submitting your application to aTalent
- Phone interview by aTalent
- Short written home assignment
- Face-to-face interview by Quuppa
- Final decision on the new Technical Copywriter
To familiarize yourself with Quuppa, please visit http://www.quuppa.com/. For further information regarding the position and the application process you may contact Recruitment Manager Erkko Vanhakartano via e-mail at erkko.vanhakartano[at]atalent.fi or by phone at +358504019387.